Week 2 DoubleClick Skittles Challenge: Food

Welcome to Week 2 of the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! We are still on the Food challenge this week!
Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Disney challenge! I hope you all enjoyed the new Believe in Magic release!
Check out below if you missed the big announcement!

Welcome to challenge #28  over at DoubleClick!!

Dates: August 5, 2015 – August 18, 2015

Challenge: Use a food project!

And here is my card for the FOOD challenge:

supersizedsig

I used Caramel Skittles on the bottom to add interest to my food image!!

I used the following Your Next Stamp products – Happy Meal and Fast Food Fun Sentiments  Stamp sets!!

Stamped the image and part of the sentiment with the  Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder. Other part of the sentiment was stamped in SU! Buckaroo Blue!

Colored images in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

Now, It’s YOUR turn – We can’t wait to see what you will create for this challenge!!

Link up your creation HERE at the DoubleClick Skittles blog

Rules:
Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person

No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Visit and Comment on the Guest Designer post
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Prize winner will receive:

Winner will be announced on DoubleClick Skittles blog: August 22, 2015

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!
Have you seen the new Skittles Release?? You can check it out here!

I am also linking this card up to these challenges:
YNSSketch20-547x673
FUNDAY FRIDAY
wednesdayblog-logo
Thank you so much for coming by and be sure to come linkup with us!!
We would love to have you!!
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

22 thoughts on “Week 2 DoubleClick Skittles Challenge: Food

A super cute card, Taunya! You have the most adorable stamps! Nice take on the sketch! The skittles are a great accent!

Your sweet card is so much fun! I love the “supersize” sentiment.

Jo says:

What a cute and fun card!! Thanks for taking part in our 100th Funday Friday challenge! Have a great day!
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo’s Scrap Shack ♥

What a fun card. I love that little fry box and the colors you used. This could be for a boy or a girl-the kind of card everyone should have in their stash. I hope that you are having a fabulous week!! XOXO Nora

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What an adorable card and stamp sets! I had never seen these before and they are sooo cute! :)

Fun…festive and just too darn cute! What better to spend a fun than hitting McDonald’s for a nice salty snack. Your card is so cute and I love your fabulous coloring and pairing it with those caramel colored skittles. Just so fun. I hope you are doing well!

Super cute and super sized, Taunya! Now I want some French fries, nice and crispy ones.

Kara Lynne says:

Such a fun and happy card, Taunya! Those skittles look like a perfect embellishment too!

Kellie 0:) says:

Thanks for sharing your awesome creation in this week’s 100th Funday Friday at Jo’s Scrap Shack

Kendra says:

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Your Next Stamp! Hope you will join us again next time!!

Sue TH says:

What a great card! Thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

Anita says:

This is such a cute and fun card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

Terri Burson says:

Nowwwww you’re talkin’ my language. French fries. Yeah. I can smell ’em from here! Haha, totally love this fun card Taunya!

You make the cutest cards! I smile every time I see one of your creations. I love the box of fries stamp and how you stamped part of the sentiment in blue then added a matching piece of gingham patterned paper. Wonderful job as usual!

Julie E says:

What a great stamp set to use for a food challenge! Happy Fries :>) Great way to use the sketch and keep it on the CAS side. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing your take on the sketch.

Karen (YNS) says:

Super FUN food card! You used the sketch to perfection and I love the sentiment you chose to go with those yummy fries! Thank you so much for playing along with our YNS challenge! We hope to have you join in again!

So cute! The expression on that fry box makes me giggle!

Andie Miller says:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the hint about this challenge. I’ve joined in and am now a follower.

Jingle says:

I love those fries! Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Holly E. says:

This is so fun.. That fry set is adorable… Great use of the Sketch! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

Oh, for gosh sakes! How darling is that french fry container! What a precious expression! With a face like that, I’d have to keep him as a pet! I’d keep him well stocked with fresh fries, daily! Incredibly darling….much like its designer and yes siree, that would be YOU!!