A Purple Note

I was able to make this card today for the wonderful lady who taught our Women’s Group at church !! She did an amazing job and I wanted to let her know that!!

So here is the card that I made her:

purplenotesig

Please click on the picture for a good view of this card!!

I made this entirely out of scraps – and added a sentiment from a SU! Hostess set I have!!

I am linking this card up to these challenges:

Get Creative Challenges # 20 Monochromatic – Using Purple

Mojo Monday 409 Contest

Mojo409

The circle on my card is not totally visible but it IS there!!

Clear It Out ChallengeAnything Goes

Through The Craft Room DoorAnything Goes

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Make something BEAUTIFUL – it will be fun!!

Thanks for coming by!! I really appreciate it!!

12 thoughts on “A Purple Note

Carla Hundley says:

How pretty and purple is
    my fave color, so I really
    like this!
    Carla from Utah

What a pretty card!! I love all the shades of purple you used on this. Purple is kind of my obsession right now. Not sure why as I never really liked using it before. I cannot seem to get enough of it. I think I have bought about 4 different ink pads in a purple shade last month!!

I also am LOVING the staging of your photograph. It is so pretty with the buttons and the ribbon.

I love the monochromatic look! Simply beautiful!!! I’m sure your intended recipient will be thrilled to receive such a lovely card.

What a lovely lavender card. It brings lilacs to mind, one of my favorite flowers in the spring. Nice job using some of your scraps!

Love the choices of papers. Glad you could join us at Get Creative Challenges!

Camille – Design Team

Hi there
    What a great card. Love the monochromatic look and Purple is such a Lovely colour!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs to you
    Regards, Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

Sara S. says:

Lovely card. The monochrome look is great. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

Darnell says:

Your beautiful card is like a bouquet of lilacs, Taunya! She will be so appreciative of your thoughtfulness! And WTG using up those scraps!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Oh my….this is just so pretty in purple! Love that beautiful shade you choose, so sweet and so feminine. Love all your sweet flower buttons in your photo too, they look just amazing. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Becca Cruger says:

This is so pretty in purple!!! Monochromatic cards can be so boring, but not this stunner! I love the layout, too!

Purple perfection, Taunya! The lady you’ve giving this too…I can just pictured the delight, wonder and awe that appear on her face when she receives it! Your generosity and kindness are so inspiring!

Oh I love this tone on tone look, so so pretty!