Newton Enjoys Summer

So, here it is, my second card that I made today!!!

It was fun, I watercolored again!!

newtonenjoysig

I made this card using the set called Newton’s Summer Vacation from Newton’s Nook!

Stamped the image and sentiment with the  Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored images in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

This was so fun to make – I diecut a circle and a banner and put it on a turquoise card base!!

I am linking this card up to the following 9, YES 9 challenges!!!

Newton’s Nook Designs Blog –  Inky Paws Challenge # 23 SUMMER Lovin’

IPC_23_SummerLovin

Newton is busy SUMMER Lovin’ at the beach in colorful style!!

Retro Sketches Sketch # 175

rs175

I used a circle because I don’t have an oval die cuts!!

Sisterhood of Crafters Summer Heat

sisterhood

Newton has his shades on as he soaks up the sun!!

Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 97 Anything Goes w/a twist: School’s Out

blogfollow

School is out and Newton is off to the beach to play and have fun soaking up the sun!!

DL. Art Thankful Thursday Challenge # 161 Summer Time

IMG_4177DianaMLarson-8-5-15-1142a

Summer Time is perfect time for the Beach and lounging in the sun!!

The Male Room Challenge # 16 Theme: Vacation/On the Beach

CHALLENGE#16

My cat is on vacation ON THE BEACH!!

INKspirational Challenge # 88 Photo Inspiration

Inkspirational Challenge #88

This picture inspires the word RELAX and that is precisely what my kitty is doing – relaxing at the beach!!

AAA Cards Game # 45: It’s So Hot! and DT Call

AAAcardstemplate

I see blue skies and the beach in my card – and it is HOT , that’s why my cool cat is wearing shades!!

{PIN}spirational ChallengesChallenge # 146

aug4

I took inspiration from the colors and the words – sand, beach, and relax!!

WOW – if you made it all the way to the end – then you deserve a pat on the back!!

Thanks for being here and checking out my card!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

26 thoughts on “Newton Enjoys Summer

Such a cute card, Taunya. I hope it is the winner of many of those challenges you entered! I have never entered so many at one time. I’m hoping to get more into challenges this winter. Have a great weekend!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Adorable image with bright happy colors. So cute!

Vickie Y says:

Adorable image and card; love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Summer Heat Challenge.

Mandy LaCroix says:

Love that cat image and your combined challenges! So clever! :-)

Oh my … what a cute image and fun creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SUMMER HEAT’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the ‘Sistahs’
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Shauna says:

What a fun, summer image! Your use of bright colors certainly adds to the summer theme. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    – Shauna

Diane says:

Aah, that Newton, what a life he leads, hee hee! Cute card, Tanya!

Fun water colored card. Love the sweet and fun scene you created.

Darnell says:

Well, look at how you have turned into the Queen of Challenges, Taunya! Good for you!! And good job with the watercoloring with your Ziggies! Your card design is so fun and perfect for summer! My Ziggie set finally arrived … now to find the time to break them in! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Like your watercoloring on this Summer card with rainbow colors.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

Angela says:

“Pat Pat” I made it to the end! Great card and well done linking it to all those challenges:)

Very cute little beauty scene. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

Very cute little BEACHY scene… Spellcheck got me on my previous comment. lol. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

Sarah says:

Cute and fun beach card and what a fabulous combination of challenges.
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

Jen says:

This is so cute! I love the watercoloring and the fun beach sand you created! The big bow adds the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing along with our inky paws challenge at Newton’s Nook Designs!

This is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the color you used for the background of that adorable image. You rocked on using those watercolor markers!! I am still getting the hang of them… and have had to throw a ton of stuff away. I really like the bow-it is the icing on the cake!! Really great card!

Jill V says:

Love the sunbathing cat – he is just adorable and so perfect for our summer-themed challenge this week! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AAA Cards! Jill

WOW…you are the challenge queen my dear friend! And what a wonderful card too. I love your sweet little critter and your coloring is fabulous. How fun to be sitting on the beach, just kicking back! Take care.

Marina says:

I love the way you echoed the towel colours on the penant at the back. Lovely, sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

~DEANNE~ says:

What a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

What a simply wonderful showcase of sweet little Newton, sunning himself on the beach (I need to bring out my NN stamps!). And more water-colouring … fabulous! How amazing that he fits into so many challenges! Awesome – and I’m calling winner, winner with this sweet gem!

arteKatie says:

so cute, thanks for joining PINspirational challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, PINspirational DT

Louise says:

Great card for our on the beach theme. Your little cat sure looks chilled out there! Thanks for joining us in The Male Room
    Louise xx

This is so adorable and cute, Taunya! I love Newton! I am a cat person – we have 3 of them! Your watercolour looks so pretty – I cannot seem to get the hang of it. I need to practice more!

What a fun card! Love the rainbow banner and sweet image. Great combination of challenges!! Sorry I’m so late commenting, thanks for playing along with The Male Room’s Vacation/Beach challenge!