A+ Teacher Card

After laundry, cleaning and dishes I finally got to get my craft on – My first card is pretty simple!!

Here is my card for an A+ teacher:

Aplussig

It is a kraft card base and I used the images from a My Favorite Things  set that is called LLD Document It – School Days – I stamped the images in Real Red, Summer Sun, Brilliant Blue and Basic Black!  I wanted to make the letters stand out more so I traced them with a black pen!

Linking up this card to the following challenges:

Sunday Stamps – SSC # 106: Let’s Get Sketchy!!

SSC106F

My Favorite Things Sketch ChallengeWednesday Sketch Challenge # 240

240

The Kraft Journal Challenge # 235: Back to School

challenge-logo

Well, I think this will make any teacher feel really good – maybe I will give it to my son’s teacher with a treat at Parent Teacher Conferences in October!! Tell her she is doing an A+ job!!

Thanks for looking – Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

11 thoughts on “A+ Teacher Card

jerrie says:

Taunya, you have been on a roll this week…keep up the good work!! This card is perfect for the challenges you have entered it in! I think any teacher would love it!!

What a lovely idea to give this card with a treat in October. I know your son’s teacher will really appreciate it.

Annette Elliott says:

A perfect card for a much appreciated teacher! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Amy Koenders says:

What a cute card! The colors and design are awesome, fantastic CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Monika Reeck says:

Wow you combine two sketch
    clever Taunya
    love the image and this is fit for the teacher
    great use the kraft paper
    sweet card Taunya
    Many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps
    see you again tomorrow and we love you to join us again
    hugs, Monika (DT member)

Wonderful school teacher card. Great use of the sketch. This makes me recall the wonderful days when my daughter was younger. She graduated from college last yr.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

Oh, I LOVE how you interpreted those sketches!! This is BRILLIANT!! I love the little “grades” and then the fun lady stamp. This is totally adorable. Genius idea!!

Angel says:

How cute and perfect for back to school time! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Sunday Stamps!

What a great back to school card! I love the stamping on Kraft! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

Fun card Taunya…just love all those fabulous A’s, just the way all report cards should look. Hope you and your family had a wonderful weekend!

As a teacher, I can tell you that your son’s teacher will beam with happiness when you give her this card! Teachers aren’t often told they’re doing a good job, so this will go miles in perking up her spirits! So thoughtful and heart-warming! Love it and especially love the “why” behind it!
    hugs~c