Guest Designing at 4 Crafty Chicks – week 1

Well, Hello to all you fabulous folks!!!

I have some fun news – I am Guest Designing for 4 Crafty Chicks this month!!

4ccgdt

For this first week of August the Challenge is # 258 Back To School – It will run for a week!! And Leanne is our host

It would be so great if you came over and joined us!!

Here is the card I made for this challenge:

backtoschoolsig

It was made using a set from My Favorite Things that is called LLD Document It – School Days – I used circle dies to cut the green circle and the apple circle!! I used twine and wrapped it around the card – I used 2 colors: red and green!! The apple did not stamp very clearly but it says Back to School on it!! Sequins were added and I was done!!

I also want to link up to this challenge:

Viva La Verve SketchesJuly 2015 Week 5 Sketch

VLVJul15Week5Sketch

I used the twine to create the horizontal lines!!

This was a fun card to make and I think it will be for my son’s new 6th grade teacher for the first day of school!!

Thanks for the visit and we would love for you to join us over at 4 Crafty Chicks for the challenge over there!!

Have a wonderful day & make something BEAUTIFUL!!

13 thoughts on “Guest Designing at 4 Crafty Chicks – week 1

Great back to school card! Congratulations on becoming another guest designer! You are EVERYWHERE! Have a great day!

Leanne E says:

Taunya, awesome job, love the apple, the twine and the sequins nicely done. Great having you with us this month, super excited. Hugs!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

You’ve been a busy girl. Your card turned out really cute! I totally saw strips of paper in my head with that sketch so I love how you created it with twine–I never would have thought of it and it looks adorable! :)

Carla Hundley says:

Great looking ‘case’ card.
    Love the twine you used.
    Carla from Utah

Julee says:

Such a lovely card. Love how you used the baker’s twine. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Taunya – Love that twine and those sequins! I am so excited to have you joining us this month! I look forward to seeing all of your creativity! Hugs!

Clever…just too darn clever!!! I really love your take on this sketch, so fun and so different and just the perfect back to school card. I love it!

Loving how you used the twine for those horizontal elements!

I really like your offset circles to frame your apple stamp. This is a super design for a back to school card. So fresh looking!

Especially like how you placed the twine on the card. Also like how you photographed the card with an apple nearby.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

I am loving how you used the twine on this card. So out of the box! And it ROCKS with that fun sketch!! Really nice card. Congrats on the guest design gig.

Lori says:

Super cute card, Taunya!! Love that showcased apple and all that yummy twine!! :) Welcome to the henhouse for the month of August! :)

Cheering and applauding that, again, your talents are being recognized and featured all over this blog-iverse! Yahooo! 4 Crafty Chicks are a great group of gals and you, joining them for the month, is an incredibly special treat! You’ve totally rocked the VERVE sketch with your back-to-school apple card! Your son’s teacher will adore this! As for me: I love it!