Food – DoubleClick Skittles Challenge

**If you are looking for my CASE-ing Christmas post – It is posted HERE**

Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! We are starting a brand new challenge this week! Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Disney challenge! I hope you all enjoyed the new Believe in Magic release! Check out below if you missed the big announcement!

Welcome to challenge #28  here at DoubleClick!!

Dates: August 5, 2015 – August 18, 2015

Challenge: Use a food project!

And here is my card for the FOOD challenge:

skittlesfood1sig

I used Watermelon Skittles in the corners to frame my yummy food image!!

Now, It’s YOUR turn – We can’t wait to see what you will create for this challenge!!

Link up your creation HERE at the DoubleClick Skittles blog

Rules:
Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person

No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Visit and Comment on the Guest Designer post
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Prize winner will receive:

Winner will be announced on DoubleClick Skittles blog: August 22, 2015

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!
Have you seen the new Skittles Release?? You can check it out here!

I also want to link up this card to these challenges:

PDE Linky PartyAnything Goes

7-31 Anything Goes

Jo’s Scrap ShackFFC#99 Anything Goes

FUNDAY FRIDAY

Cupcake InspirationsChallenge # 321: Embellishments

CIC321

Skittles are a super cool embellishment – so I hope this counts!!

613 Avenue CreateChallenge # 135 Anything Goes w/optional Happy Birthday

Join the Front Porch Gang

Stempelgarten Challenge# 40 Hmm.. Yummy!

Challenge-Button 1

I learned about this challenge from Francine Vuilleme of 1001 Cartes blog – she is amazing!!!

And I was invited by Nana of 2 Creative Chicks to put this in Showcase # 1  at that blog!!

Thank you for being so awesome – Have a Delightful day!!
Hope you can make something BEAUTIFUL today to show someone you care!!
HUGS to you!!!

25 thoughts on “Food – DoubleClick Skittles Challenge

Skittles are such fun little embellishments! Your card is fab. Love the cake image. Don’t we all want beautiful cakes like that on our birthday? Have a wonderful day, Taunya!

Sweet….sweet….sweet card! I love your collection of yummy treats, what a fun way to celebrate a birthday! And your coloring is so amazing, it really makes all those fabulous cakes shine!

jerrie says:

You had me at FOOD!! I love you row of sweet treats…they are my favorite…no calories!! I love your card layout. It is perfect for a birthday!!

Kara Lynne says:

Those treats look delicious! I love the bright colors on each itty bitty cake!

Mandy LaCroix says:

Super cute! I love those images!!!

Carla Hundley says:

Very pretty and
    nicely done.
    Carla from Utah

Tanja says:

your card looks yummy – great take on the challenges – thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

How lovely!! Those cake images look good enough to eat!! Really love your coloring and how you chose to use the skittles around the edges. Wonderful design!!

These look good enough to eat, Taunya! Look at those beautiful, happy colors — so perfect for birthday festivities. I happen to have some birthday cupcakes in the refrigerator. :)

Taunya, I love all these different baked goodies! I am so craving a piece (or whole) of cake! The skittles are a perfect embellishment! Super excited to see your card on Cupcake Inspirations challenge blog! (Hope you win!)
    Debbie

Janis says:

Cute!
    Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis

Georgiana says:

Loving all your cakes. I want to try a piece of each one! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson’s Creations •
    Pause Dream Enjoy DT

Terri Burson says:

You are one busy girl! Super yummy card. Fun colors and just happiness rolled all up in those sweet treats. Congrats on your guest designing stint this month!!

Nana says:

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party Would love to have you link up over at 2 Creative Chicks.

Have a creative day.
    Nana DT Member
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana’s Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Really cute! Love how the bright colors pop with the black background! :)

Amy says:

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations good luck!!! Amy DT

Sheila H says:

Your card is yummy – pun intended :) Love the fun images and delightful coloring. We are happy you paid us a visit at 613 Avenue Create.

Love those images, so cute and I love how you embellished the corners of the frame.

Kellie 0:) says:

So super cute. TFS and joining us at Jo’s for Funday Friday

Like the sweet yummy treats card. Especially like the scallop bordering & framing.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

Rein says:

Sweet bithday card!

SA-WEET! Yummos to the max happening here – and I’ll take a slice of each of those decadent delights, please! Your array of desserts reminds me of my grandmother, who was the Queen of Desserts! If you were to visit her once, she’d figure out what ‘dainties’ you like and rest assured, they’d be waiting for your return visit! She was so darling and generous that way! Miss my grandma, but your card has kindled marvelous memories….smiling in thinking of her! Thank you!

Wonderful card, many thanks for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge!
    x Daniela (DT)

Alex H. says:

What a nice card with yummy cakes :-D. Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
    😉 Alex H.