CASEing Christmas – August

My DoubleClick Skittles post is HERE!

I am so very excited I am now on the CASEing Christmas Challenge Blog Design Team

Header copy

They are a monthly Christmas card challenge – you are invited to come and see what it is all about by clicking the link above!

Here is my debut card as part of the team:
snowflakecardcas

We were asked to case Steph’s  card – here it is:

0815

I made my card with some designer paper from in my scraps – yes, I know I am using a lot of scraps lately!! But I have A LOT to use so that is good.  I also used some shiny silver paper to diecut some snowflakes from Simon Says Stamp – they are the Eliza snowflake, the Kate snowflake and the MaryAnne snowflake  and I also cut a strip of the shiny paper to put by the silver trim that I had in my stash along with the silver and white twine I used!! The joy stamp is from SU! – not sure of the name of the set!!

I am happy that this card also fits these challenges:

Pixie’s Snippets PlaygroundChallenge Week 188

snippetsplaygroundbadgescaled

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday ChallengeSimon Says Tie it Up

wednesdayblog-logo

Christmas Cards All Year Round August Challenge: Snowflakes

christmas header

Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge–  – CHNC challenge extra for August 2015

CHNC challenge extra button

So, even though it my be boiling hot where you are – not super hot here – come visit the Christmas card challenge that helps you get cards made all through the year!!

CASEing Christmas Challenge Blog

Hope to see you over in the gallery!!

Have a wonderful, BEAUTIFUL day!!

18 thoughts on “CASEing Christmas – August

A Big Congrats to you!!! So excited for you and I love your beautiful card. Those silver snowflakes are just amazing! Simply festive card Taunya!

Tammy Nyenhuis says:

What a gorgeous card. Love the silver snowflakes!

I have become a follower of the CASE-ing Christmas Challenge Blog. I always need Christmas card ideas, so I’m looking forward to future posts and to joining in on some of the challenges. Thanks so much for inspiring me to take part with your beautiful card. I hope your week has been wonderful!

I am in LOVE with this gorgeous card, friend! A FABULOUS debut–those silver snowflakes are absolutely beautiful! Welcome to the team! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Hazel says:

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge – hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August – I’d love to see it there too. x

Di says:

Hi Taunya!
    I love the card you made here, really lovely. And your link worked fine if it was this card you commented about. Sometimes Mr Linky seems to have a little think before adding the thumbnail – I find that doing a screen refresh is the best way to check. But, always feel free to shout!

Hugs

Di xx

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Congrats on the new team! Your card is GORGEOUS!!! :)

Eve says:

Hi Taunya
    thank you so much for entering the playground with your gorgeous Christmas Card.
    I love the cool colour and the sparkly snowflakes all finished off with that perfect sentiment.
    Eve xx

I LOVE Blue and Silver Christmas cards…they are my favorite!!! You did a beautiful job! Yayness or your new DT gig!!!!!! you go girl!!! hugs, :)

Great take on the inspiration card. I love those silver snowflakes!

Belinda B says:

Taunya, your card is beautiful!!! I love the silver snowflakes … so sparkly, and I love sparkly! I am so excited to be serving with you on the CASE-ing Christmas design team.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

Like the shiny snowflakes. Definitely could use some of the coolness of snowflakes about now here in Central TX where it is 100+. We have had snow here before. Last yr Daisy my dog loved making snowangels in the backyard and I photographed her and made a scrapbook layout of it.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

Emily says:

Beautiful debut! I love those silver snowflakes!

I have a lot to catch up on your blog. You have been BUSY!! I love your pretty card with the silver and the blue. Every detail is perfect and goes so well together. Great take on the challenge!!

Love your beautiful blue and silver CASE! So classic! Have a great day!
    Donna
    CASE-ing Christmas teamie

Melissa Bove says:

Beautiful card! Love the pretty snowflakes and wonderful design!!

Congrats on the DT! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs…
    Melissa

SUPER congrats on your new DT role – and wow, what an entrance you’ve made with this beautiful, festive Christmas card! The blue and silver is such a lovely combination; the snowflakes…so very elegant! Breath taken away…

Fiona says:

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Challenge Extra.
    Hugs