CASEing Jenn Shurkus & CAS Colours and Sketches

Well, I guess I am one of the last to know about the Big 10 Year Blogaversary Party Jenn Shurkus is having at her blog which is called Creative Chick!!

event-banner

I am ALMOST late for the party – I spent 2 hours last night studying her blog and getting to know her – she is AWESOME!! So much incredible stuff happens over there!!

I finally decided on a card to CASE of hers!! It used Lawn Fawn‘s Winter Sparrows set and matching dies!!

Here is HER card!!

bustour-mt

And, Now Here is MY CASE of her card!

sparrowsredsig

I had slightly different products such as sequins, pattern papers, and ribbon to work with but I think I did alright!

What do you think?? I would love for you to let me know!!

AND just when you thought the fun was over – Here is another card I made tonight:

makeawishsig

This card was made using Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green (did not have Wild Wasabi) and Night of Navy SU! inks and a cute set called Little Pieces and a sentiment stamp that I have long since lost the packaging from but is from SU!

I would like to link this card up to this challenge:

CAS Colours & Sketches Double Challenge # 135: use colors AND sketch

double135

Well, that’s it for me tonight!! I will be back tomorrow with the new DoubleClick Skittles challenge!! Hope you will come back by!!

Remember – I LOVE new blog followers so go ahead and sign yourself up – either through Bloglovin or email (see sidebar)

Go ahead,  you know you want to!!!  =] *big grin*

Have a super happy and BEAUTIFUL day!!

Create something for someone else if you get the chance!!!

13 thoughts on “CASEing Jenn Shurkus & CAS Colours and Sketches

Just so fabulous…Love your take on Jenn’s card, those little birds are as adorable as can be. I just love all that beautiful red, always so festive for the holidays! I love the pretty blue and green birthday card…so fun with all those wee fun shapes. You have been having so much fun in your craft room…looking forward to seeing what is next!

snazzy jj says:

Fun Christmas card and nice job with Jenn’s case. Love your little “Make A Wish” card too. So sweet.

Jane says:

Super take on the CC&S sketch and colours. Loving the simplicity of your design. Thanks for playing.

Kara Lynne says:

That is an adorable CASE with those sweet little winter birds! I love the fun little stamps on your second card too!

Fun, festive cards! I think you really nailed the CASE-ing of Jenn’s card. I love that the card-making community is so generous that we actually celebrate the CASE-ing of each other’s cards and other projects. It’s so much fun to learn from others!!

jenn shurkus says:

omgosh! i love your CASE’d card :) it’s perfect!!! switching it up a bit is nice 😉 your other card is so fun too :) Thank you SO much for celebrating with me for my blogiversary!!

Patricia H. says:

I like your mixed sprinkling of shapes on your card for CC&S! Thanks for joining in our double challenge this week.
    I also love your CASEd card – then again, I’m a sucker for Lawn Fawn birdies!

Ruth Gauss says:

What a fun card! I love how you used the same birds and changed up some of the details! Thank you so much for sharing!

Excellent job on the CASE’d card!!! Super cute birdies! Love how you added your own special flair while staying true to the original design. Your ‘Make a wish’ card is fun too! You have such great instincts when it comes to challenges. Keep up the great work!

Karen P says:

That is so a Jenn creation! I had to double check because i thought you had copied it at first. I’ve only recently found Jenn and I love both of her styles! I love how she works inky/painted with CAS style that’s what really impresses me lol! Thanks so much for the lovely comments on my blog, greatly appreciated.
    I have a candy right now if you fancy becoming a follower or you already follow me? Karen

This is adorable! I just love it!

Great case! You nailed it! Such a cute card!

Tweet, tweet, tweet! Your case of Jen’s card is simply fabulous, especially since you’ve infused it with your own special touches! And yes: I have that set…need to hunt it down too! Fun and festive! And your second card: a charming way to invite someone to make a wish! I’m just giddy with excitement at all the challenges you’re entering…and all the inspiration you’re sharing with the rest of us!