Navy, Coral & White

While I was having fun in my craft room yesterday afternoon I played around some more with watercoloring and made this card:

navyandcoralsig

I used an Ellen Hutson stamp set – Bohemian Garden I embossed it in gold and then put a mask over it and sponged a Night of Navy circle around the flower! To paint the flower, I used a Cameo Coral ink refill and a water brush! For the center of the flower I added some pearls from an old Doodlebug collection called Flower Box. A sentiment was added from a Stampin’ Up! set called  Whimsical Words! It says happiness Always!!

I want to link this card up to these 3 places:

Colour Me Card ChallengeCMCC # 82 – Colour Me…Creative

CMCC Full Graphics-005

I am playing along with ‘Team Hayley’ – I did not have Calypso Coral but I did have Cameo Coral (an older SU! color) so I used that – I hope that is acceptable!!

Top Tip Tuesday – Bingo Challenge

Bingo Board TTT

I went straight across the middle with Pearls, Sentiment and Flowers!

My Top Tip is to use the negative of diecuts and punches to create shading around your image!! Just make sure to mask your image within it to create the look I have on my card above!

Addicted to Stamps Challenge# 155 Photo

Challenge #155 Photo Inspiration

I used a beautiful flower in one of the lovely colors shown here in this photo!!

I hope you don’t get tired of me telling YOU how much I appreciate your visits – cuz I truly do!!

And I REALLY HOPE you find the time to make something BEAUTIFUL for someone so you can show them how much you care!!

Have a wonderful, amazing, smile-filled week!!

19 thoughts on “Navy, Coral & White

jerrie says:

Those colors go great together and the design rocks! I love the simplicity of your card and it is perfect for the challenges you have selected!!

Beautiful card. I love its simple elegance!

Elaine says:

A lovely card using a great technque. Thanks for sharing your tip and joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Carla Hundley says:

This card is
    so pretty! Love
    the color choices.
    Carla from Utah

So beautiful Taunya! I love your sweet posie front and center and it looks simply fabulous in those colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me!

Great card! Very pretty color palette too!

Very classy and lovely design! The color palette is beautiful and I love the pop of gold outlining the flower. The pearls are a perfect addition. Great job!

bhavana says:

very pretty.. simple and clean card. Thanks for sharing your card at Colour Me!

So pretty – love the gold embossing with the lovely watercoloring!

This is lovely. I like that navy sponged around the coral. It makes the coral pop. I also like the gold embossing. You rock with using all your SU! Stamps!! Wonderful design!!

Melissa L. says:

This is so pretty, Taunya. I really like the sweet flower, the way you embossed it and masked it off too. Great color combination for this card. Thanks for playing along at ATSM’s photo challenge this week. Melissa – DT

You really know how to match up colors and images for a great look! Pretty! The gold embossing really makes your flower pop.Thanks for joining us at Colour Me…!
    Hugs, Antonia

Love the gold embossing! Another great card, Taunya!

Jinny Newlin says:

What a beautifully watercolored creation, love, and a perfect take on our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me…!

Great tip! Beautiful CAS card…love the watercolor! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

Such a pretty stamp and the gold is adding the right amount of glam to your card! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM, Taunya!

Karen P says:

I’ve pinned this to my CAS inspiration board – love your design! Karen

Your flower, nestled in that pretty blue circle, is so very pretty…star of the show, as it should be! I’m so impressed with how you’ve embraced water-colouring….WOW!
    hugs~c

TracyM #6773 says:

BEAUTIFUL card Taunya!!!
    LOVE your colour combo, LOVE the elegant design too!!!
    I’m new to your blog and really enjoyed my tour in the search for when you created this card, my favourite from your giveaway post :)