I Watercolored!!

In my craft room today I took a little palette and some re-inkers and water – and I watercolored!!!

It was so much fun!! The image I watercolored is from Repeat Impressions called Daisies & Butterfly  – I added some papers, some banners and went along with a sketch to make a card!

Here is how my card turned out –

riflowerssig

I am linking it up to these challenges:

Make My Monday  Challenge: Flowers

mmm play

Tuesday Morning Sketches –  Sketch # 311

TMS #311

This is the sketch that I went off of for my card – I do not have oval die cuts so I went with the squarish image that you see on my card!!

The House That Stamps BuiltWIW July Anything Goes Challenge

I used that wonderful Daisies & Butterfly stamp from Repeat Impressions for my card!!

CAS*ologyWeek 157: Wings

Week 157 - Wings

Addicted to Stamps – Challenge # 155: Photo

Challenge #155 Photo Inspiration

Fan-Tastic TuesdayChallenge # 96: Anything Goes with a Twist  – Make it Feminine

blogfollow

There you go – I watercolored – so excited!!! And I am so GLAD you came by!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

16 thoughts on “I Watercolored!!

Beautiful job with the watercoloring, Taunya! I saw a Monarch butterfly today while hubby and I sat on the front porch. This card so reminds me of the time I spent out in my gardens this morning, pruning and weeding. Just beautiful! :)

jerrie says:

OOH, I love the colors you have used. The yellow flowers and the butterfly are fantastic. Great watercoloring!!

OH….this is so beautiful Taunya! You are a pro at watercoloring. Your sweet daisy’s are just so beautiful as well as your adorable butterfly. I hope you are having a fabulous and fun weekend!

Kathy Stacy says:

I love watercoloring and I’m thrilled you’ve had a chance to play with this medium for your entry at The House That Stamps Built. We appreciate that you used a Repeat Impressions Stamp and you’ll be getting an extra entry for doing so. Keep up the fantastic work and good luck.

This turned out fabulously! Love the colors of your papers. As for your water coloring, it looks so beautiful! Hugs, Debbie

Very pretty! Great job on the watercoloring on this beautiful image. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Pretty, summery card! Especially love the butterfly. I can’t believe how many wonderful cards you are able to create each week. You’re amazing!

Debbie says:

Gorgeous card!! Your watercoloring is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie’s Dash of This and That

Anita says:

I love the juicy colours and the wavy stitching is a lovely touch.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Kara Lynne says:

Such a happy scene you water colored! I love the wavy stitching that edges the banners, but also looks like the butterflies trail to the flowers!

Ardyth says:

Lots to look at in this bright happy card – love the intensity of the real-life colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

What a pretty card. Your water coloring is excellent. You look like a real pro. So glad you decided to play along at CASology–such a treat to see your beautiful card in our gallery.

Squeal! Love this beauty, my friend! Your water coloring is so pretty, and this stamp is a favorite! Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built! And…you will get two entries for using RI stamps! Great job :-)

Melissa says:

So much beautiful detail, Taunya! Love the rich color and the touch of stitching for the butterfly’s flight path! :) Great job on the watercoloring!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CASology!

Julie B says:

A great combination of challenges here Taunya, love the bright daisies and the addition of the butterfly.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Look at you: adding another skill to that vast repertoire you have! Your water-colouring is gorgeous…those flowers are sooo pretty, and the butterfly. Oh, the butterfly! Swooning! yet again, I’m in awe…