You Melt My Heart

Hi, All!!! I am spending the afternoon in my craft room and I hope to get lots done!!

Here is my first card made today:

meltmyheartsig

I made this card using the Lawn Fawn stamp set – Here’s The Scoop and matching dies!

Stamped the image and sentiment with the  Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored images in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

The strips that I have going diagonally across my card are 1/2 inch in width and they have been cut from scraps! I used an old SU! punch to punch out and then put the stamped image in that space on the card with foam squares!

I am really pleased with how this turned out!!

Linking up to the following challenges:

~ Jo’s Scrap Shack ~   FFC # 98 – “It’s Sketch Time”~

ffc 98

Cosmic StrawberryCosmic Colours Challenge # 15

ColorScooped_2

I feel like I used every colour except the green on my card – that makes 5 used!!

DL ART – July Linky Challenge – Anything Goes

Thank you so much for your visit – I want you to know that ALL your comments melt me heart!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

13 thoughts on “You Melt My Heart

Hi Taunya! I’m sorry that I haven’t posted a comment in awhile. I’ve been unwell but it has certainly brightened my days to read your blog posts and see all the beautiful things you’ve created. I LOVE the color combination you used on this card. I will have to keep that one in mind! Everything you make is so cheery and lovely! Hope that you had a productive and fun time in your craft room. Can’t wait to see your next amazing creation!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Oh Taunya! What a fab card. Perfect design, colors and layout!

ADORABLE!!!! Simply adorable. I love your sweet and yummy looking treat and your coloring is fabulous. Love your take on this sketch too, so sweet.

Now I need some ice cream!!!! Love how all the pattern papers just go together. hugs, :)

Mandy LaCroix says:

This is so cute!!! Lawn Fawn Goodness all the way!!’ Bravo!!!

Colette says:

Ooh! Such a yummy card Taunya. Thank you for playing along with Cosmic Cosmic colours. Sorry for the delay in commenting – I’ve been away for a few days :o) x

Well now, isn’t that just the ca-utest design ever? Love the diagonal stripes, and cutting out a frame for your wee ice cream is pure genius! Great card, Taunya!!!

Hi, Taunya! Your card is so adorable and cute! Love how you used the dp strips in your design – that’s a fun sketch, isn’t it! Beautiful colouring too! Have a great weekend!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What a darling card! I’m such a fan of this sketch and I LOVE the colors you used! So sweet! :)

Cute card, Taunya. I really like this sketch. Your take on it is awesome!

An ice cream sundae? Yes, please! Especially if it’s every bit as good as this one looks! :) Loving the diagonal design. It really draws your eye around the card. So, so sweet!

Oh wow! That looks so yummy! Really like the diagonal stripes! Wonderfully done!
    Debbie

ACK! That little sundae is the cutest thing EVER! Now pull that little gem out again, make another card, and join us over at Inkspirational Challenges, where ‘melt’ is our theme! Please! I’d love to see you over there…with a sundae…and two spoons, so we can share!