Citrus & Such

For my card this time over at Simply Create Too – Challenge # 91: Anything Goes I made a card using a fave set from Stampin’ Up! that I have held onto for many years called Citrus and Such!

citrusandsuch

I used soft pastel SU! colors – Barely Banana, Sage Shadow, and Lavender Lace! Simple design and I just love the softness in the colors!!

citruscardsig

You could join us over at Simply Create Too – for Challenge # 91 Anything Goes

The challenge runs from Friday, July 29th to Friday, August 14th

We would love to have you!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

9 thoughts on “Citrus & Such

What a pretty summery design! Love those soft colors!

LOVING the soft colors. Gorgeous card made by a beautiful artist!!! hugs, :)

Beautiful, soft, and summery! Love it, Taunya!!! Hope you are well, my friend :)

Gorgeous card, Taunya! Love your colour combo! The lemon stamp makes my mouth water!

A citrus image always freshens things up! Such soft, pretty colors. Wonderful card!

There’s something about purple and yellow that I’ve always loved. This card captures the true feeling of summer. Super beautiful work, Taunya (plus you got me with the banner design too). :)

I can see why you love this set! So many fun images! Your card looks spectacular! Love the soft pastel colors! Hugs, Debbie

Sweet card Taunya…love your yummy lemon paired with all those pretty pastels. So pretty. Hope you are having a fabulous week!

What a marvelous stamp set – and you’ve showcased it with such style and flair! The pastel colours are lovely and that slice of lemon, in all its yellowy lusciousness, is truly the star of the show! Yet another card that reveals your abundant creativity!