M-I-C-K-E-Y mouse

It’s Double Click Skittles time again!!!

The Disney Theme Challenge # 27 is still going and here is my card:

mickeycardsig

For this card I used a border sticker and a puffy Mickey sticker!! I use the black and red skittles from the new release!!

You can still join the challenge it goes until August 4, 2015!!

Remember the theme is Disney OR use a mouse!!

Rules:

Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person

No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Visit and Comment on the Design Team posts
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Prize winner will receive:

Winner will be announced: August 22, 2015

Thank so so much for the visit!! Hope you will have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

13 thoughts on “M-I-C-K-E-Y mouse

Sue Kracker says:

Darling Mickey card, I love the way you spelled it all out.

Sue

Cute card, Taunya! The red and black skittles are so sweet! Perfect finishing touch for this great creation! Thanks for sharing!

Ok…now I have that song stuck in my head! But I can think of worse things. LOL
    Adorable card and I love the way you used your Skittles…just fabulous and so much fun! Love that fabulous Mickey head!

How adorable!! Really like how you used the alpha stickers on this. You got them so straight!! This is one ability I lack. I cannot line up things in straight lines to save my life-even with a ruler!! I do every thing now “by eye” because it is faster and I know the results will not be better.

I love the cute skittles border with Mickey in the middle. Fabulous design!

M I C, K E Y (why because this is so cute)!!! hugs, :)

Awwww – who doesn’t love Mickey Mouse? Your card is fabulous! It reminds me of when I took my kids to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. We had SO MUCH FUN! I think I beat all four of them running back to get in line for Space Mountain. We must have gone on it five times!!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

OMGosh what a cute card. Except now a certain song is stuck in my head… wonder where that came from? lol. Thanks for sharing.
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Another adorable card. There is just something so irresistible about Mickey Mouse and the red, black and white color scheme! So cute! :)

I love the classic red, black and white combo on this sweet card, Taunya! The sprinkle trail is the perfect embellishment across the middle of the card. You definitely captured the spirit of Mickey Mouse and Disney on here. :)

You have such fun Disneyland papers! This is so, so cute!
    Hugs, Debbie

Terri Burson says:

Ok, now I’m totally singing the Mickey Mouse Club song in my head. Showing my true age! Love this!

abusybee says:

Love your Mickey Card! The papers and spelling is super! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

And the song is officially running through my head! What an outstanding care, Taunya! Love it oodles! Your little ‘trail’ of skittles: super cute!