Cherry Soda

My DoubleClick Skittles – Disney post is HERE

I want to wish my AMAZING daughter Savana – A Very Happy 16th Birthday!!

IMG_20150421_200257

She is our Batman lover – she is in the Red shirt with the big grin on her face!!!

She is awesome and I love when she oohs and ahhs over my cards – she is a great cheerleader!! We have been very busy celebrating her and partying with her and her friends!!

But I was able to make it into my craft room today for a quick card making session while she was at a movie with a friend and this is what I made:

cherrysodasig

All the items used to make this card are from Doodlebug Designs – the mini ladybug doily, the shimmery chevron paper, the papers and the sticker are from the Patriotic Picnic collection! Oh, the sentiment is from Your Next Stamp – the Fast Food Fun Sentiments set! I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white!

I am linking up to the following challenges:

As You See It ChallengeChallenge #097

AYSIChallenge097-1024x1024

Simon Says Stamp Monday ChallengeNo Ordinary Paper

mondayblog-logo

Addicted to CAS – Challenge # 68: Chevron

ATCAS - code word chevron

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

19 thoughts on “Cherry Soda

Happy Birthday to your sweet Savana! Love your photos of her, so cute. I love your cherry soda card, just perfect for your daughters birthday.

Happy Sweet 16 to your daughter! What a gorgeous photo! Your soda card is so fun! Love the sentiment, and the gorgeous shimmery paper looks amazing

This card is just So D lightful !!! What a super cute sentiment. Happy Birthday Savana!!!
    hugs, :)

Happy Birthday, Savana! You are so lucky to have such a great mom! Taunya, this is one of my favorite ‘ Taunya Cards’!!! It is truly soda-lightful! Thanks for the evening smiles…I hope you’re all having a great birthday celebration! Hugs…

Love this card! So many pretty details, and your sentiment is so much fun! This is definitely one for your sweet daughter to ooh and aah over. Happy birthday to her! Sixteen is a beautiful age to be. I hope she has an amazing year.

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Happy Birthday Savana!!!
    Taunya your birthday card is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

LOVE the red doily and the cherry soda! What a cheery card!! Happy Birthday to Savana! Thanks for taking the time to join us at As You See It Challenges this week!

Carla Hundley says:

Hoping your daughter had
    a wonderful Birthday! Cute
    card also.
    Carla from Utah

Sarah Naber says:

This is just plain adorable! I’m in love with the shimmery chevron paper and that bright, fun doily! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at the As You See It Challenge this week! :)

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Yay! Happy Birthday Savana!!! I love that she is your biggest cheerleader. Your card turned out really cute. Love that little Doodlebug tag–It is the perfect thing for the sketch! :)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Super fun. Very clever!

Becca Cruger says:

Hah! You know how much I love a good pun and this card sure delivers!!! Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter. If she’s anything like you, she’s got to be an incredible chica.

Ksenija says:

What a wonderful combination of challenges! Chevron background works well with the bright focal image. Thanks for sharing with us. -Sweet Kobylkin, ATCAS

Meihsia Liu says:

Such a lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Barb Ghig says:

Oh, I really love how your chevrons create so much movement on this card! Fabulous birthday card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Your daughter is ADORABLE!! I love her hair!!

What a fun birthday card you created. Love the soda bottle and the fun colors that you used. Totally Teen!! Great takes on the challenges!!

Shimmer + chevron + an adorable soda bottle and sentiment? Loving it all!

Big Happy Belated Birthday, Savana! Hope your day was spectacular! I loved meeting you! Hopefully, I’ll see you again when your mom and I get together to craft! Taunya, I love the paper pieced soda bottle! The little cherry is such a nice touch!
    Debbie

Belated Happy Sweet 16 to your daughter – and oh my! She’s just so lovely; a smile that I’m sure lights up a room! And the little one with her: cutie-patootie! Sweet 16…yes, that was a long, long, long time ago for me! Glad you spoiled and pampered her! Your card: tee hee! Brilliant! I know she loved it, as do I!