You ARE so Cool!!

Thanks for popping in – this is my second post for today!!

I played around and made this card:

rainbowpopsiclesig

I made this card using the Lawn Fawn stamp set – Here’s The Scoop and matching dies! They can also be purchased here at 7kidscollegefund.com The colored rectangles in the background were scraps and I cut them with a stitched die, same with the longer white rectangle that stretches the width of the card! I used some black twine to add interest!

I am linking up to the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash# 211 Don’t get stressed, get de-stressed

SOS badge (1)

So this week they’d like us to make a project that shows them how we relax.

Well, sometimes I get too hot and just need to sit and take a break and chill out with an Otter Pop! This cute popsicle was the closest thing I had in my stash to what I nibble on when I am trying to cool down!!

7 Kids Challenge Blog # 130 Anything Goes

I used Lawn Fawn products that they sell in their store so that meets the rules!!

Retro Sketches # 174

rs174

I only did 3 images around my sentiment but otherwise I followed the sketch to the T!!

Lawnscaping BlogCOLOR inspired by the Rainbow

10730786_10205213003590492

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 271: Hemp or Twine will be Fine

CityCrafter

Dragonfly Dreams ChallengeMidsummer Delights

PDE Linky Party Sweet Treats

7-24 Sweet Treats

So excited about this Happy and very COOL card!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

29 thoughts on “You ARE so Cool!!

Oh my….you are just too cool! What a fun and sweet card and I love all your yummy popsicles! And all that fabulous patterned paper for you background, just so darn cute. Hope you are having a fabulous week and Happy Birthday to your daughter…can’t remember the day you said, but happy sweet 16!

How adorable!! I love those fun Lawn Fawn popsicles. The way you used the patterned paper in the background is fantastic!! Such a fun card. I like that you were able to meet so many of the challenges!!

Sue says:

You are making me want a popsicle. Fun and cute card, wonderful color combo.

Sue

Love this cool, summery card! What a great way to use up some scraps – I need to follow your lead and see if I can use up some of my own!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Fantastic design. Super cute and “cool”!

Mmm…I love ice cream! What a ‘sweet’ card, Taunya! Glad you decided to share today! Now…I’m heading to the freezer! Hugs…

The weather here has been so steamy and hot that even looking at popsicles makes me feel cooler :)!! Your sweet card is adorable! Love the bright colors and fabulous paper patterns!

LOVE this! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Mandy LaCroix says:

This is so cute!!! Great take on the challenges! :) hugs!

Hey Taunya I wanted to let you know that I came by today and saw both of the adorable cards you posted. Love them both. Especially these popsicles–I could really go for one of those right now.

Jo says:

Oooooh, love the fab colours on this fun card! YOU are so cool too 😉

Ros Crawford says:

Beautiful card!! Definitely happy and cool!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

DonnaLee says:

Fantastic card! We sure are having some popsicle weather this summer!
    Enjoy your otter pops!!
    Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our “De-Stress” challenge this week!!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

LOVE this card! Such fun colors and an awesome sketch! I love your little Popsicles and how they take your card from cute to AMAZING! :)

Samantha Casey says:

Super cute card! I love the different patten papers you used! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge.
    -Samantha

sandi says:

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing with 7 Kids Collage Fund.
    Huggs

Sheri Gilson says:

Super cute! Love the Popsicles! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!

Chana says:

Nice design! Those popsicles are so cute and your choice of papers is awesome! Thanks for joining us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

Loving this rainbowey and sweet card!

Rosemary says:

I love this bright summery card! Sooooo perfect for these hot Texas days!! YUM! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. We started a new challenge today and hope you join us! Hugs, Rosie

Stella says:

I am late with my comment; my apologies. I love this summer card; bright happy and fun. And your use of twine is fab! Thank you so much for joining us at this challenge at CCCB!

I love the bright happy colors – perfect for the popsicles and summer fun!!!

sherrie says:

Super cute card! I love the background papers and the popsicles look yummy! Love the design! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! We hope to see you again:)
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

Chrissie says:

This is SO fun and summer-y! I love that background, too!
    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

Laurian says:

Too cute!

Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

YOU are so cool with all of these wonderful, colorful sweet cards your make. Every single one makes me smile. :)

Love this! The papers are so cute as are those yummy popsicles! (This card inspired me to link up to several of these challenges!)
    Debbie

Janis says:

Great, happy card!
    Thanks for playing at PDE Linky Party!
    DT Janis

Echoing those ‘on time’ people *grin*: this is one charming card! The popsicles, the papers, the design: fresh, furn and fabulous! I haven’t had even one popsicle this summer; need to remedy that! Maybe when we head back to see the kiddos at the end of the month. I know they’ll be in for a freezy, tasty treat!
    hugs~c