Polka Dot Birthday Card

It seems like it has been a while since I have been able to be here at my blog – Well, mark me here for today!!!

I made this card this afternoon:

circlebirthdaysig

This card was made using several Stampin’ Up! sets and 3 SU! ink colors – Sahara Sans, Green Galore, and Cool Caribbean!! For the small circle I used a pencil eraser!!

Linking up to the following challenges:

The Damsel of Distressed cards – Becca’s Birthday Bash

birthdaymoodboard

My cute bloggy friend Becca is having a Birthday challenge – I took inspiration from the polka dots in the upper corner!! Lots of vibrant yumminess going on there!!! Come join the fun!!

CAS(E) this Sketch! Sketch # 133

CTS_133

Stampin’ Royalty Challenge # 287: Keep It Simple

I love SR Badge

Addicted To Stamps And MoreChallenge # 154: Clean & Simple

Untitled

Seize The BirthdayAnything Goes

Linky badge

Thanks for taking a look at my blog today – I so appreciate you!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

20 thoughts on “Polka Dot Birthday Card

Love the circles and dots! The colors are so pretty together! Great idea to use a pencil eraser for the small circles!
    Deb

jerrie says:

I am loving this card!! Love the colors and the design. It is a winner in my book!!

OMG! Ok….I love this card! This is my all time favorite of all your cards made. I love all your sweet dots and in such pretty colors too. What a fun way to say happy birthday too, so sweet and so fun. And you are just too darn clever too, using a pencil eraser for your wee dots, so fun!!!

Oh!! This is fabulous!! I love the simplicity of the design and how, again, you were able to meet so many challenges. I am so bad at that!! I like that you used a pencil eraser for the small dots-I remember Jennifer McGuire doing that in a video once but have never used that technique. Great job thinking outside the box!!

Sue says:

Great card, I love the circles. Great job of following the sketch.

Sue

Dots and spots are some of my favorite shapes!! Love this card and the fact that you used a pencil eraser as a stamp.

Pat (mspfd) says:

This is such an elegant CAS design. Wonderful soft colors.

Hi Taunya! I love this card! The circles are so much fun, and your colors are perfect! Great job, dear friend!

Great take on the inspiration photo! Your colors are fabulous and I love how you placed the sentiment!

Jo says:

I can see this card made in lots of different colour combos, grouped in packs of 4 or 5, then packed in clear acetate boxes to give as gifts. How cool would that be?
    Thanks for the idea 😉 xx

Nancy Leppek says:

Great job combining your challenges! Love the CAS design! Great card! Glad you linked up with us over at Seize the Birthday, we sure do appreciate it.

I’m in love with circles!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.
    Olesya DT

Beautiful and fun card! Love the idea with the different sizes of dots and a black frame! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

Carla Hundley says:

Oh, this is so pretty!
    Carla from Utah

So subtle and beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at Case this sketch and Seize the birthday!

Loving these colors and your stamp placement! Great birthday card!

Leigh Penner says:

This is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

donna mikasa says:

Wonderful take on the sketch Taunya! Love the pastel colors!

Becca Cruger says:

Taunya, this is SOOOooooo sweet! I just love the sweet pastelly polka dots. You sure know how to do CAS so right. Thank you for helping to celebrate my birthday in such an awesome way!! :)

Your circles-and-dots are such a pretty backdrop for the lovely happy sentiment. Pastel perfect! I’m ‘bubbling’ all over with joy in seeing this delightful creation!