Believe in Magic – New DoubleClick challenge and Skittles Release

It’s a New Disney Themed Challenge over at DoubleClick Skittles and NEW Colors Believe in Magic Skittle Release!!

Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge and Special Release Day! We have just started a brand new challenge and Carri has been working hard to bring you the latest Doubleclick Skittles release!  Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!
Believe in Magic 2015!
In honor of our new release…

Welcome to challenge #27  at DoubleClick!!

Dates: July 22, 2015 – August 4, 2015

Challenge: Disney Theme or use a mouse!

Here is my card –

Disneybelievesig
Used items from my stash – papers and those cute pre-made die cuts!!
Used all three skittle colors from this fun new “Believe in Magic” Release!!
Join us – see what you can create using Disney or a Mouse!
Rules:

Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person

No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Visit and Comment on the Design Team posts
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Prize winner will receive:

Winner will be announced: August 22, 2015

Thank so so much for the visit!! Hope you will have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

20 thoughts on “Believe in Magic – New DoubleClick challenge and Skittles Release

Terri Burson says:

This is darling, Taunya! Such cuteness…. love the new Skittles. They are so perfect for so many Disney projects.

jerrie says:

Oh, your card is so perfect for a Disney theme. I love the sentiment too!! Great job!!

Cute as can be!!!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I love it!!!

How cute is this card? I cannot believe you still have those die cuts in your stash!! I had them too but when I moved my room, I purged a ton and those were some of the things I have away. They are prefect for this card. I also love the fun sentiment too. Awesome design!

Carla Hundley says:

How cute your
    card is! Great
    design.
    Carla from Utah

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your Disney card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Sue Kracker says:

Very fun card, wonderful color combo and I love the new Skittles.

Sue

Oh my goodness….Taunya, this is as adorable as can be! I love those two sweet faces, they look just like I would expect two children to look on their way to Disneyland! I love the fabulous smiles and they pair so well with the Disney Skittles! Fabulous…my dear friend.

Fantastic card, Taunya. It has me singing “It’s a small world after all…” Thank you for sharing this cheery little treasure of a card!

Kymona says:

Hey Taunya!!! I’m so sorry for not being more present on your blog. I’ve been super doper busy. I promise that I will get back to checking out your post soon and very soon. I love your card. It is super cute and the skittles look amazing!! I have to stop by and play along too.

abusybee says:

These are super cute mouse-ka-teers! (is that what they are called?) Adorable project! Thanks so much for being part of my team! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

sherrie says:

What a cute Disney card! I love the skittles~great embellishment for your card:) S
    Sherrie k

Darnell says:

I do! I do believe in the magic! Your card is so FUN and HAPPY, Taunya!! I’m grinning from ear-to-ear!! Hugs, Darnell

Taunya,
    What a sweet and happy card! Nothing more magical than a trip to Disneyworld! The skittles add such a nice touch! Hope to craft with you soon!
    Debbie

Hello, Taunya! Thank you for visiting my blog today! I haven’t been crafting much lately but it was so nice of you to stop in and see the few cards I’ve made this month. I wanted to come over and visit you as well! Your Disney card is so cute and I love how you coloured these kids. The skittles are the perfect touch – I always forget to use my skittles! I really like how you photographed your card as well – very professional looking!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

This card is cuter than CUTE! Love it–Those little faces are irresistible and you did a fabulous job with them! :)

Those little faces are adorable! What fun images and perfect placement on the embellishments!

How sweet are those Mickey and Minnie images! Only immensely so! You know, you’re really amping up my desire to go to Disneyland! I’ve been – a zillion years ago – but what fun it would be to spend time in the Magical Kingdom with my husband, Ms. T and Mr. C! On my bucket list!