Think Pink – 2 Pink cards

Today – I am feeling PINK!!

Both cards I have created for challenges feature Pink and MORE Pink!!

Card # 1 –

pinkbikecardsig

I made it using the Minc. I won from an awesome artist/blogger friend (and someone I really admire) named Payel of BeauMonde Designs – it came with some awesome die cuts and I used those with the pink foil that came in the kit!!

I think the pink and the bike and the sparkle of the foil are so perfect for this challenge:

Stampin’ RoyaltyChallenge # 286

July Pic Inspiration

Card # 2 –

hihoney1sig

Made with a My Favorite Things stamp set!!

Stamped the adorable Bee girl with the  Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored image in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

Used a Scallop punch from SU! to add a detail to the border and the button is paper with an embroidery floss bow!

Linking up to this challenge –

My Favorite Things card challenge – Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 237

237

I opted to keep my image panel straight!! And added the scallop border to compensate for the lack of tilt!!

I thank you so much for being here and being BEAUTIFUL!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

14 thoughts on “Think Pink – 2 Pink cards

jerrie says:

I am loving the two pink cards!! I love the bicycle cards, they are so fun. Your little bee person is so cute!! Good job!!

Both are fabulous cards. That foiled card is really eye-catching! I can see you are having fun and foiling up a storm. ) Looking forward to all the other “shiny” projects you’ll be “minc”-ing in the future!!!

Totally cute cards. Congrats on the Minc win…you go girl! That pink bike looks just like mine…love it! You are Beautiful!!! hugs, :)

Sue Kracker says:

Great cards Taunya, I love the bicycle, wonderful color combos and accents.

Sue

You’re getting so shiny these days! Love it! Your cards are super cute, and it’s fun seeing new products. Glad you’re sharing with us! Great job, as always!

Fabulous pink beauties! Love the foil–your shiny pink bicycle is fantastic! And Bee Girl is adorable!

Carla Hundley says:

Oh I love the bicycle
    card!
    Carla from Utah

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Thanks for sharing both of your sweet pink cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Oh my Taunya…two fabulous cards! I love that pink bicycle and your sweet little bumble bee too! I love the way you photograph your cards too, just beautiful.

Loving the shine! These are both wonderfully done!
    Deb

Congratulations on winning the minc – what an awesome prize to win! You are making good use of it! Your cards are beautiful! Pink is my favourite colour! The pink foil looks amazing! What an elegant card! I love the little pink bee-girl – so cute!

Loving all the pink on your cute cards. Especially that pink bike–I always wanted a bike like that.

These are so sweet! I love that bicycle on the first card and the little girl on the second is just so cute!

How fabulous that you won a Minc – you’re so incredibly generous that it’s time something super great comes your way! Thrilled for you! Now, your little girl bee is absolutely darling, but what’s making my heart go pitter-patter is that fabulous pink bike! You know how I love bikes (not racing them, though!) and yours is right up there! Mega smiling in seeing this!