I CASEd Myself

I CASEd myself so that I could join the challenge over at CASE-ing Christmas

The challenge was to take a card that you had made that was NOT a Christmas card and make a Christmas card in that style!!

Challenge #27: Christmas in July Blog Hop + DT Call

Christmas In July Header

Here is how it turned out!!

ChristmasCASEsig

Also entering this card in this challenge –

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – challenge: Anything Goes

mondayblog-logo

And here is the card I CASEd – one of the favorites that I have made in the past year!!

My husband says this is his favorite card of the ones I have made in the last few months.  He kept going on and on about how cute it was!! I know I sure had fun making it!!

My husband says this is his favorite card of the ones I have made in the last few months. He kept going on and on about how cute it was!! I know I sure had fun making it!!

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – challenge: Anything Goes

mondayblog-logo

It is from this post – Happy Birthday, Mouse!!

I had fun making this and it was a super fun challenge!!

Thanks for looking!!

19 thoughts on “I CASEd Myself

I love kraft paper for Christmas cards. It gives such a “homey” look to them. Yours is adorable!

How fun for you…both cards are so sweet. But I do love Christmas in July and this is the perfect card my dear. Love those polka dots, so festive.

What a sweet card! Love the adorable snowman and your fun design with the added tiny Christmas tree!

Judy V says:

Cute card! Love your snowman! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!

TOTALLY darling, Taunya! I adore the use of kraft and traditional holiday colors–that is my FAVE! Your original is just as cute, too! Thank you so much for joining our “Christmas in July” Blog Hop & DT call! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

jerrie says:

What a fun Christmas card. I love the kraft and the snowman peeking through the circle. I can see why you CASEd yourself because it is such a cute card design!!

Sue Kracker says:

Both cards are darling, the kraft paper on the Christmas card is very creative.

Sue

Definitely a card worth CASEing, Taunya! Love the holiday version of it as much as I love the adorable mouse. :)

Both cards are fabulous! You have the cutest stamps!!! Love the pop of color the diagonal banner creates across the solid background. I also really like a card with a ‘peek-a-boo’ window. So fun!

Such adorable cards!! Love them both snowman and the mouse are so cute!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

These are both so cute! Love your layout and design! Perfect for so many different styles and so fun that it follows the recipient into the inside of the card which I always struggle to finish. :)

Daen'Ys says:

Both cards are gorgeous, Taunya! I love the original as much as the cased version, which is fabulous with this kraft paper !!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the CASE-ing Christmas Blog Hop.
    Hugs, Rosi

Both of your cards are so cute. I LOVE the kraft with the polka dot embossing and you did a great job on the coloring. That little snowman peeking out is too fun. Great take on the challenge!!

Brilliant cards, I love them both!
    So clever to sase yourself!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

Hi Taunya! I love this CASE of your card. The texture and dimension are great! The snowman is darling too! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

Nicole says:

Haha…what a fun concept. Great casing of your own card. Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Blog. Cheers Nicole

Cute as can be, Taunya! Sorry I’ve been MIA – the Mr. had roatator cuff surgery in the city (1.5 hours drive each way) on July 8th. Since then, we’ve had 2 return appts., and I’ve been his chauffeur for daily job site checks, etc. I hope to do better soon!!! Hugs….

Rocky says:

Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas with your lovely card.

TAUNYA! A kazillion, bazillion apologies for being nearly a month behind in commenting! Your cards have received plenty of oohing and ahhing, but time to put some words to the smiles of delights, the ‘little girl’ clapping and the nods of wonder and awe! Going for an you-exclusively gallery stroll! How fun to case yourself – and in my view, both cards are simply fantastic. The best part: I loved reading about your husband’s response to the wee mouse! Yep, he’s a keeper! What a sweetie…as you are, too!