A Grunge-y Guy card

Hello, Bloggy friends!!

Hope you are having an amazing day!!

I popped into my craft room and got grunge-y real quick to make this masculine card!!

Here is what I made –

grungeguycardsig

I used the Crafter’s Workshop mini Well Rounded stencil to create my visual point and a birthday stamp from SU! for my sentiment!!

The colors I used were all SU! inks – Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chip.

I want to link this card up to the following challenges:

INKspirational Challenge # 86 Designer’s Choice: Grunge

Inkspirational Challenge #86

Less is More Week 232 One Layer: Masculine

LIM for blinkie

My Favorite ThingsSummer School, Session 2: Complimentary Colors

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – challenge: Anything Goes

mondayblog-logo

I used a shade of blue – Not Quite Navy and a shade of orange – Pumpkin Pie which are across each other on the color wheel!! And I added in a neutral color with the kraft and the brown.

I sure hope you like my card and I ALSO hope that it meets all these challenges!

Thanks for being with me today and Take care!!

Please find a way to share something BEAUTIFUL with someone you card about TODAY!!!

11 thoughts on “A Grunge-y Guy card

Becca Cruger says:

Well we all know how much I love the grunge so this card is AWESOME to me! Love all the inky smudges and the mixed media stamps. Gorge!

I’m not sure I could create a grunge card that was good enough to give to someone. You’ve obviously figured out how to do that, though!! Great masculine card.

This is awesome!! I Love the grungy look that you did on this. It is so fun, isn’t it? I used to do more grungy cards then I do now but I still like to ink up the edges once in a while. I actually still do on my scrapbook layouts because it helps to make patterned papers pop!! Thank you for sharing!!

You totally nailed this my sweet dear friend!!! I love the wonderful grunge look you created, now all you need is Nirvana playing Smells Like Teen Spirit and you will have it made! Love your card and wishing you a simply fabulous weekend!

Chrissie says:

It looks like this was great fun to make!
    Super card for a chap!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    “Less is More”

Anita says:

Love the grungy kraft design, great combo of colours and stamps too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

jerrie says:

Love the grunge and masculine combo. You have created a fantastic card using both and…have a masculine card in your collection for that guy occasion.

Pia Larsen says:

This is a really fab grunge card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. Hope you will join us again for our next fun challenge :-)
    Pia xx

I admire how you you jump into challenges with both feet! I would feel intimidated by the word ‘grunge’ and have no idea where to begin but you did an amazing job! You are definitely the queen of cute but you do grunge really well too! Very cool!!!

Anne Ray says:

Super grungy card, terrific masculine creation!
    Thank you for joining us for one layer week
    Anne
    Less is More

What a fabulous masculine card, Taunya! I adore the grungy feel! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

PS: Did you get my email, friend? :)