Ocean Challenge at DoubleClick

Welcome to challenge #26  here at DoubleClick!!

Dates: July 8, 2015 – July 21, 2015

Challenge: From the Ocean!

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!

Here is My card:
Using Cloudy & Pale Yellow Skittles

celebratetodayfishsig

Pattern paper and colored paper from my stash!
Stamp set – Little Layers 2 from SU! (From the Vault – lol)

Hope you will find some Ocean related products “Swimming” in your stash and “hook” your card up to our challenge!! Having you join us would be ABSOLUTELY “FIN”tastic!!!

Rules:

Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person

No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Visit and Comment on the Designer posts
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Prize winner will receive:

Winner will be announced: July 25, 2015 on the DoubleClick Blog!!

10 thoughts on “Ocean Challenge at DoubleClick

Graciellie says:

So pretty and what a fun prize too! Thanks for sharing!

Carla Hundley says:

How cute!
    I love the layering
    you did.
    Carla from Utah

I love everything about this card, the color choice, the layout, the use of eyelets, the stamp set… It’s gorgeous!!!

This is adorable!! Love the eyelets, the stamps, the design, everything. I need to get out my eyelets and use them again. First I need to find out where I put them!! Absolutely fabulous card!!

Another fabulous creation! You are on a roll, my friend! Now, where did I stash those eyelets? Thanks for sharing :-) hugs!

You definitely nailed the ocean challenge with this wonderful card, Taunya! Great layering and the perfect color choices.

This card is definitely a winner, Taunya! I like the simple design of the fish stamp and the fact that you didn’t color it in, but let it shine on its own. Great use of eyelets, too.

What a darling card. Love the eyelets!!!!! hugs, :)

Miss Taunya….this is so sweet. I love how you used the Skittles on this one. Love that fish and your use of eyelets, have not used those in some time but you totally rocked them on this card. Hope you and your family are having a fabulous weekend!

This is such a cute fish! The colors are perfect together! So good to meet you last week! Summer is almost over, so we definitely need to get together soon!
    Deb