WRMK Envelope Punch Board WINNER!!!

Hey there, all my friends – I am so sorry to be taking so LONG announcing my winner – I have been so distracted with all these people around me and there just haven’t been too many quiet moments!!!

But I did put the numbers in to Random.org and the WINNER of the WRMK Envelope Punch Board is…..

SUE K

Please email me,  Sue and I will get your prize mailed out to you soon!!

And I promise to show you details of all the fun things I made for my Retreat buddies SOON but until then here is a picture of the Welcome basket I presented everyone with when they arrived!!!

retreatwelcomebasket

I will give you details later – It might take me til Sunday to get a good blog post written with all the MANY pictures I have of all the goodies!! One thing I did different this year is I made a  Love Notes kit for each person and encouraged all to write notes to each other and place them in the mailboxes I had created for them!! An example of what they look like  is the gable box above with the slit cut in the top with my name banner across the front of it!!  So excited to share the details!!

Hope you Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

6 thoughts on “WRMK Envelope Punch Board WINNER!!!

This is adorable!! I love the love notes idea. So clever!! Your mail box that you created with the gable boxes is really great idea as well. I like that you created a banner across the top with everyones name. You should do these little baskets for a living!! Your ideas are really good.

Oh my….your sweet basket looks like so much fun. Can’t wait to hear all the fabulous details that go with it!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

I can’t wait to hear more about your retreat! Love the ideas of love notes to build everyone up. These goodie baskets look like so much fun! :)

Sue Kracker says:

WOW!!! What a wonderful surprise, thank you!!! I can’t wait for my punch board to arrive I am sure that I will get lots of use out of it.
    Your welcome basket for your retreat buddies looks like fun to open and explore.
    I will send you an email with all of my info right now.

Sue

Congrats to Sue! Taunya, I can hardly wait to see this years retreat goodies! Hurry!!!

So happy for Sue! She will LOVE her envelope punch board. I don’t know how I got along without mine. I use it ALL. THE. TIME. I never worry about having the right sized envelope anymore. I just whip out my WRMK envelope punch board and whip one up.
    I’m looking forward to hearing more about your welcome baskets. Sounds like they were fabulous!