Red, White & Blue — Christmas In July

Made some cards and going to share them real quick and link them up to some challenges!!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Here is my Red, White & Blue card

hospitalitysig

Made this with some Ribbon, Some die cuts for the strips, Some layers and a Paper Smooches set called Recipe for Success! The triple dots in the background along with that sentiment are from the set!

Linking up to the following challenges:

addicted-to-stamps-challenge – Challenge # 107: Bingo

add-to-stampsbingo

Paper Smooches SPARKS June 28 – July 4 Designer Drafts Challenge

JUNE-2015

Pink ElephantChallenge TPE #305

TPE-ChallengeBanner (1)

The Kraft JournalRed, White and Blue Challenge # 230

colorchallenge2015_230

And here is My Christmas in July card –

sctholidaycardsig

I made this card for Simply Create Too – for the Get Ahead for Christmas challengeIt goes from July 3rd to July 17th! You should come over and join us!!

I used an old Christmas set from Stampin’ Up! – did lots of embossing in gold and lots of fussy cutting!! Used gold twine to gussy it up a bit!!  The set is called  Holiday Wishes!!

Also linking this up to the following challenges

Sparkles Christmas ChallengeChallenge # 54: Use Ribbon, Lace or Twine

Christmas Blog ChallengeWinter Wonderland: All That Glitters…

Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas ChallengeChallenge # 236: Include a Sentiment

Thanks so much for coming by – Always love your visits!!

Hope you have a BEAUTIFUL weekend!!!

13 thoughts on “Red, White & Blue — Christmas In July

Fabulous and festive card Taunya…love your red white and blue, those sweet little stamps for your background look a wee bit like mini Mickey Mouse heads, you know I love anything Disney. And your Christmas card is fabulous. Love the kraft background with the red and green and your sweet trio of hearts, so fun. Hoping you July 4th holiday is a fabulous one for you and your family!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

I love these! I hope you have a very Happy 4th of July with your family too! :)

Kara Lynne says:

Two wonderful cards, Taunya! I love your dots and stripes that give your first card that fun feeling, and I love the holly and heart detail on your Christmas card!

Love both of these cards. How perfect for the occasions. Ihope you had a great holiday.

Hope your 4th was incredible! Your cards sure are! How in the world do you find time to make and post so many beautiful creations? I think you’re my hero :-) hugs…!

~Tammy~ says:

What a darling thank you card! So happy you shared with us at The Kraft Journal. Please join us again next week.

Hazel says:

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 236 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July – I’d love to see it there too. x

Lovely christmas card, cute hearts. Thanks so much for playing along at winter wonderland this week. Andrea DT

Just stopping by to see what I have missed on your blog. I have been trying to be at my desk rather then online to create lately. Really like your July 4th card. The kraft with the red white and blue is fabulous. You rocked it with all the ribbon layers too.

Your Christmas card is precious. I like the small hearts and the gold. Your fussy cutting is fabulous. I so hate fussy cutting so I admire others that can do it well. I do not have the patience!! Have a fabulous night!!

Wonderful cards. I really like how you used that little stamp to create the background on the first and the fussy cutting and placement of the hearts on the second is perfect!

Cazro says:

Hi. I love your pretty card with lovley Christmas hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

Helen says:

Lovely Christmas card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Helen P (DT) xx

Kimbo says:

Love those cute hearts

Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas challenge this month x