A Two for One

The post about my craft space & DoubleClick is HERE!!

Tonight I snuck into my craft room for a quick cardmaking session!!

Don’t Worry – no one noticed I was in there!!

Anyways – I whipped up 2 cards!! Here is the first one

happyhealingsig

It was made with a stamp set from SU! called Happy Healing – everything else is scraps from my file!!

Linking up to this challenge:

As You See It Challenge  # 93 sketch

AYSIChallenge093-1024x1024

And now for my second card:

kitecardsig

For this card I used an SU! set called “Send Me Soaring” and a piece of pattern paper from my scrap file for the card base!!

I am Linking Up to these 2 challenges:

CAS(E) This Sketch# 129 Sketch

CTS_129

The Male Room Challenge# 13 Theme: Up In the Air (But no Birds)

CHALLENGE#13

Well, it is time for bed now, so I am off!! Thank you for being here!!

Leave me a note about which card you like – Thank YOU!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

13 thoughts on “A Two for One

Great cards, Taunya! I love that penguin design–so adorable!

You amaze me with your ability to “whip up” some cute and creative cards. It always seems to take me forever when I head into my craft space. I especially love the “happy healing” card. Love that sentiment and the cute penguin image.

Awww….that cutie patootie in your first card looks like I felt on Monday (except for fever – didn’t have that!). By late Tues. night, I was finally feeling half human – anesthesia had worn off, and life was good again :) Taunya, you amaze me with your sweet creations, and with how many you are able to make in a day/week/month! You keep inspiring me, dear friend! I need that more than you know!!!!! My mojo has nearly go go’d! Happy Thursday :) Hugs…

Cute, cute, cute!!! That adorable penguin is too much! The font for the sentiment is adorable!!!
    I like the simplicity of the second card and how the kite really pops off the page. Smiles to you my lady! hugs, :)

Carla Hundley says:

Loving that first card
    with the cute penguin!
    Carla from Utah

Carol S says:

Gorgeous cards Taunya and the first one is sure to bring a smile to anyone under the weather! I enjoyed the tour of your craft room too.

Hugs
    Carol x

So cute! One look at that get well card would have someone feeling better in no time! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges this week!

Glad you got a chance to sneak around a little! 😉 LOVE that image on the first card!

Leigh Penner says:

What fun cards! Great take on the CTS sketch!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Love your happy healing card! The image is so adorable.
    Your CAS design of the second card rocks.

Two more fabulous card Taunya…you have been a very busy crafting bee! I love your sweet get well card, this is sure to make anyone feel better!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Awww your cards are so cute. Love that sweet penguin. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Both cards are super cute. I do like the layout for your kite card – perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!