12 Kits of Occasion REWIND

The lovely and sweet Sharron Gregory from On Papillon Wings invited me back

to the 12 Kits of Occasion blog for a REWIND post!

This means I look through the leftovers of the kit I received in February and use those to make some more cards!!

For the February post of 12 Kits of Occasion – go here!

Sharron collage 2

For my post on my blog in February where I was a Guest – click HERE

Here are the cards, I made SIX, using some of the remaining pieces of the kit –

Card # 1

merrybirdssig

Card # 2

birdsmarshbdaysig

Card # 3

birdswingsig

Card # 4

sendinglovesig

Card # 5

penguinwordsig

Card # 6

birdhugsig

I hope you enjoyed seeing all these cards I made with the wonderful kit I received!! I made SEVEN cards the first time around, and now add to that SIX more!!! WOW – if you are interested in the list of what came in the kit click on this link HERE and scroll to February!!

Thanks for visiting today – It ALWAYS makes me smile to have you here!!!

Leave me a thought about which card is your favorite – I would love to hear!!

I wish you a BEAUTIFUL day!!

15 thoughts on “12 Kits of Occasion REWIND

jerrie says:

Taunya, what fab cards. I love the bird theme. The card with the birds and the sending hearts card caught my fancy!! The penguin card and that sentiment is so funny!! What a great way to use remaining pieces and create such fun cards!!

You have gotten SO much mileage out of one kit! Your cards are all wonderful, Taunya! There are many smiles coming, as folks find these in their mailboxes! Great job with your kit, and so happy that you were invited to play once more :) Lol….and just a wee bit jealous! Hugs….

Love all 6 of these cards – love the birds on a wire. Very creative cards.

Carla Hundley says:

Wonderful bunch of
    cards and I really like
    the Merry card. And
    the penguins are cute!
    Carla from Utah

WOW!! Six more cards from that one kit? You rock girl!! I love the first one with the birds sitting on a tree and the fun penguins all in a row. So jealous you got to play. I would love to be able to be involved in a blog like this!!

6 totally amazing cards!!! I love them ALL! They are all so unique. You’ve brought beauty, sophistication, whimsy and loads of creativity to this set of cards. It’s great that you were able to make so many cards out of this kit. Congratulations on the return invitation to ‘On Papillon Wings’! They definitely made a smart choice by asking you back.

You have really knocked it out of the ball park, Taunya. 6 amazing cards. I do not have a favorite because I love them all, and I am now going to go back through Sharron’s kit to see if I can CASE some of yours.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Wow! You’ve been busy! Looks like you were able to make a lot of awesome cards with your leftovers. I love challenging myself to do stuff like this–It always feels so good using it up. :)

WOW….you totally rocked this kit and all your incredible left overs. So amazing and so happy that I still have lots and lots of leftovers! My favorite of your collection is card 2, love the beautiful and peaceful look you created on a card. So happy you joined us at 12 Kits again!

Jeanne J. says:

Hi Taunya!! So many beautiful cards! I can’t believe how many you made. They are all beautiful! I love all the birds in their beautiful settings! You did Sharron proud!!

Oh WOW! Your creativity was in high gear. These cards are fabulous! I especially love the “Merry” card! It is, indeed, merry and will make someone smile during the holidays. Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog. You are just the sweetest person ever!

wowzers…you ROCK on maximizing a kit…13 cards!!!!! Wonderfyl cards, but hands down is card#2 for me. I want to live there in that peaceful place. hugs, :)

All of these are fabulous, Taunya! You really worked wonders with the bird kit! I am so happy that you were able to join us again this month. Every design is wonderful so it’s impossible to pick just one favorite but #2 is very special. Love your peaceful scene! I didn’t get out my own supplies this month but after looking at your cards, I feel inspired to play with it again. Thanks so much again!

Wonderful cards! I love those cute penguins, that second card is my favorite, I just love how you created the background/scene!

Pat (mspfd) says:

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous collection of cards!