YNS Sketch Challenge # 16

If You are looking for the Doubleclick Skittles Blog Hop go HERE!

Playing with this sketch today from Your Next Stamp

YNSSketch-16

And I made 2 cards – here they are!!

Card # 1

frytasticsig

And Card # 2

POPsig

Both cards started with a kraft card base  from Hobby Lobby and added scrap papers from my file!!!

I used the following YNS products – Happy Meal and Fast Food Fun Sentiments  Stamp sets and the matching Happy Meal Die Set!

Stamped the outline images and sentiment in Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored image in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

Linking up at:

Your Next StampSketch Challenge # 16

Thank you so much for coming by!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

16 thoughts on “YNS Sketch Challenge # 16

Taunya…these are so much fun. Love those fabulous sentiments and the look you created with your foodie stamps. So sweet.

Darnell says:

Why am I suddenly hungry?!! Your cards are a hoot, Taunya, which means I love them to pieces! I also love YNS, so thank you for the head’s up about the new challenge sketch!! I hope you are doing well! Hugs, Darnell

Anita says:

This is such a fun and cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp!

Cuteness, Taunya! Love YNS products, and your cards are perfect showcasing of these fun stamps! That POP really pops! Great job on both fun cards :) Happy Friday! Hugs…

Carla Hundley says:

Fun cards!
    Carla from Utah

How CUTE are these cards!!! What a fun way to brighten someone’s day! I love your use of the primary colors. It adds such a cheery element to your cards and the stamps you chose are a great addition to the layout.

Your cards are so cute! I like YNS stamps! Great sketch too! Hope you’re doing well, my friend!

These are so fun!! I love that fry card-frytastic? Genius!! Such a fun way to use the sketch too!!

Angela R. says:

Oh, these are just too cute! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

Taunya, your fries and pop card are utterly awesome: fresh, fun, fabulous! I looked at that sketch and walked the other direction, but YOU…you tackled that baby head on and wound up with two feasts for the eyes! Again, you confirm what I firmly believe: incredible creativity mixed with a heart of gold! Love these cutie-patooties immensely, as I do you!

Julie E says:

Clean, cool and FUN! Great colors and each works so well with the sketch. Glad to see you were so inspired. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What an adorable stamp set! Love both your cards–So cute! :)

These are absolutely cute and adorable, Taunya! Such a sweet pairing of sentiments and images. Now I’m off to eat a cookie because I’m hungry. LOL!

Diane says:

These are so fun and whimsical, Taunya! Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog :)

Two fun and wonderful cards. Love your take on the sketch. Hope you are having a great day!

Such a cute set of cards! Great design, I can see you pumping out a whole set of these!