DoubleClick Skittles Design Team

Today I am happy to announce that I am a member of the

Skittles Embellishment Line Design Team!

DTBadge

Welcome and thank you for supporting the Skittles embellishment line! The team and I are super excited to show projects made using the Skittles and all the fun ways to incorporate them into your designs!

Whoot Whoot!  Today we are starting a new challenge, meeting the new team, and we are also hosting a blog hop with prizes along the way!!

Here are the Team members:

Carri from DoubleClick
Terri from Waving my Wand
Kim From Cupcakes, Cards and Kim
Georgiana from Carson’s Creations
Taunya from Daisies Girl (ME)
Payel from Cardmaking with BeauMonde Designs

Carri really wanted this challenge to be super fun and super easy, so show us your craft space!! (Plus she really wanted to see where her designers are designing!)

Welcome to Challenge # 25 here at DoubleClick Skittles!

Dates: June 24 – July 7

Challenge: Show us your craft space!
*Must be a current post with a link back to DoubleClick*

Rules for the challenge:
Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person
No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Here is my craft space:

craftroomsig

I plan to add some more pictures on next week’s DoubleClick Skittles post!!

If you came from Georgiana’s blog Carson’s Creations then you are in the right spot, if you just happened upon my blog please start the hop from the beginning over at Carri’s blog DoubleClick

Your next Stop on this hop is – Payel from Cardmaking with BeauMonde Designs

Before you go I have some Blog Candy to Share:

I got one of these for my birthday from a friend – Love it, It is so cool!!!

we-r-memory-keepers-envelope-punch-board-d

So I ordered one from We R Memory Keepers  to give as my blog candy for this blog hop!!

Rules to be entered for the blog candy:
Must visit  all of the blogs in the hop  (there are 6)
Leave a comment on all design team members posts showing their craft space

Please come back and tell me you completed the hop and you will be eligible to win the blog candy! (This means you will have left 2 comments on this post)

US residents only (sorry due to high shipping fees)

You will have until the 6th of July (10 pm MST) to leave your comments

I will announce the winner OF MY blog candy on Wednesday, July 8th

the line up in case you get lost along the way:
Carri from DoubleClick
Terri from Waving my Wand
Kim From Cupcakes, Cards and Kim
Georgiana from Carson’s Creations
Taunya from Daisies Girl (ME)
Payel from Cardmaking with BeauMonde Designs

Thanks for being a part of my exciting news and hopping a long with us!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

29 thoughts on “DoubleClick Skittles Design Team

katieO says:

WOW you have a lot of ribbon. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Congrats on your DT position

Georgiana says:

Thanks for sharing your craft space. Glad to be on the team with you. Can’t wait to see more of your projects.

Congratulations on making the Skittles Team! I will check out the blog hop today – -I like seeing how people are using their spaces too! Can’t wait to see more of your pretty work!
    Take Care!
    Michele

It was a fun little hop to everybody’s blog to see their crafty spaces! I did my best to follow all the blogs and leave comments, but not everybody’s blog was up and ready so I could only comment on five. Good luck on your new position with Skittles, and take care!
    M.

Beaumonde Designs says:

Gorgeous space, Taunya!! So organized! Can’t wait to see more! – Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

Terri Burson says:

Looks like a fun spot to craft! Can’t wait to see the rest of your space….so happy that we’re teammates!

Migdalia Rodriguez says:

Congrats to you!! Such a fun crafty space! Thanks for the fun blog candy.
    Following you on bloglovin’.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

Squeee!!! Congratulations, Taunya! How exciting – can’t wait to see all of your wonderful creations using your Skittles! Saw that you were a Coffee Lover’s winner too – hooray for you!!!!! Hugs…

Jennifer L. says:

Love the little (?) craft space! I cannot wait to see more of it.

Fabulous post Miss Taunya! Love your space, you are so organized and I would love to come play some day! I am so over the moon excited to be on the same team as you, we are going to have a blast! Looking forward to seeing more photos!

abusybee says:

Great Space! Love how big your table is to create! So Happy to have you on the team! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

Thank you so much for sharing your crafty space!
    ~Kim
    new follower/subscriber

carol mcgregor says:

I like your craft space. Looks like mine. I am a new follower. Thanks for sharing.

Taunya, Love being able to see other’s work space! Hope we can get together in July!
    :) Debbie

I made it around all DT’s blogs! Great Hop~

DebiB says:

Congrats on making the DT. Can’t wait to see your makes. Thanks for the tour. I could mess up that empty table in no time! I’m now following you on Bloglovin.
    Hugs, Debi
    Thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Congrats!
    I loVe seeing where you create your wonderful artwork, Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    {Email and Bloglovin follower.}

DebiB says:

I done did it all!! Followed, commented, and returned!

Oh I love looking at your craft space! You have a lovely room and I like seeing all your goodies! Your table looks roomy enough so you can even have friends in to craft with you – so fun! Thank you for sharing your craftroom with us! I hope you do share some more photos – would love to see them!

Cheering wildly, applauding loudly and happy dancing thunderously at this excellent news! You are such an ambassador for DoubleClick Skittles that it’s only fitting you’re on the team – and how lucky they are to have you…a sweetheart, a creative designer, a talent to be reckoned with *grin*. And the best part…we get to reap allll the benefits in seeing more of your dazzling delights in blogland! Yayyy! As for your crafting space: I want to come play in it! What a fantastic room to house your inspiring muse! I have a crafting ‘counter’…in the kitchen, between the stove and sink, with some storage space in a bookshelf on the other side. It’s ‘enough’ but I’m still going to wish for the ‘dream house’ to appear!

Carla Hundley says:

How fun for you! Congrats
    and thanks for the look
    into your crafting area!
    Carla from Utah

Carla Hundley says:

Super fun time with
    all the blog hopping!
    Enjoyed seeing all the
    craft rooms and thanks
    for the blog candy you
    are giving away!
    Carla from Utah

Looking for link to become a follower. Like the organized craft space area you have. I posted my Cricut craftspace.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

Back w/ 2nd comment to let you know I completed hop. Subscribed to follow your blog.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

Alicia says:

Thanks for sharing you space! I am a new follower via email! congrats on the DT!

Alicia says:

I am a follower of all 6 blogs now, some I already followed. The rooms are so neat! I have been working on mine recently so I am creating a blog post and entering this challenge! I would love to win the board, I don’t own one at all!

thanks

Alicia

Sue says:

Your craft room is amazing, I love the way your ribbon is organized. Congrats on being choosen for the DT. I have been trying to add myself to your email list but have not been able to so I will send you an email and hope that you can add me to your list.

Sue

Sue says:

I have been to all of the DT blogs and become a follower to any blogs that I wasn’t already following but I am still having issues with signing up to become one of your followers.

Sue

Kelli says:

Congratulations on the Team spot! Love your craft space! Following along!