CS MITI and As You See It Challenge

If You are looking for the Doubleclick Skittles Blog Hop go HERE!

Sharing this card with you today:

beebirthdaysig

Embossing folder from Stampin’ Up! – Honeycomb Tore the edges of the yellow rectangle  and added some twine

Kraft cardstock for my base and scrap papers from my file!

Stamped the outline image and sentiment in Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored image in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

I am Linking up to these challenges:

Craft Stamper Make It Take It ChallengeTake A Technique: Texture

timiNEWhighres

As You See It Challenge#092 Sketch

AYSIChallenge092

I hope you are doing well and that you are finding time to be crafty and make something BEAUTIFUL to show someone you care!!!

Have an AMAZING day!!

Thank you so much for coming by!!

6 thoughts on “CS MITI and As You See It Challenge

Hello again…you are a busy little bee today! Love your sweet card and your adorable little bee buzzing in to say happy birthday! So perfect that her hive is close by too. Adorable card Taunya!

This is super cute. I love that image and your color blocking on this card. I also like the way you wrapped twine around the sentiment box. Too cute. Such a festive, summer birthday card!!

This is so sweet, Taunya! Love the sweet little image, and that strip of honeycomb at the bottom is perfect! Great card, dear friend, as always! Hugs…

Another cutie patootie card. Your little bee-girl is just the sweetest.

What a sweet card! I love this adorable little bee-girl! Great sketch too!

Another version of this darling bee that has me smiling alllll over my face! Cute in every way…and you really are working magic with these pens! Love the snippet of black and the torn-edge yellow, wrapped with twine. Sweetness to the max!