Amazing – A Guy Card

I am playing around with some challenges with this card I made:

amazing3panelsig

I made this card using the following products:

Die-namics from My Favorite ThingsVertical Stitched Strips and Banner Greetings

Embossing folders from Stampin’ Up! – Honeycomb, Lucky Starand Chevron

White cardstock was used for the card base.  Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue and Going Gray are the SU! colors of the vertical strips.

The Amazing sentiment is from Paper SmoochesChit Chat stamp setIt is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink!

Now, for the challenges I am linking up to:

CAS(E) This SketchSketch # 128

CTS_128

My Favorite ThingsSummer School – It’s Your Turn to Learn: Rule of Thirds

SSS Wednesday ChallengeUse Your Favorite Technique &/or Product

wednesdayblog-logo (1)

My favorite products are dies and I LOVE embossing folders – I marvel at what they add to a card!!!

I am always so glad to have you!! Leave me a note so I know you were here!! Thanks!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

11 thoughts on “Amazing – A Guy Card

You are so good at those manly cards – I really struggle with them! Great card, Taunya…love the colors, and the texture of the fun embossing folders! And what an amazing sentiment :)

Thanks for sharing!!! We’re home!!!

YOU are amazingly creative! The techniques you use always make for beautiful creations. I love the combination of the three different embossed papers. A very handsome card!

What a fabulous card!! I LOVE how you combined the embossed panels together in those muted tones. I am going to have to try this. Never would have even dawned on me to do something like this. Really great card!!

I’m with you, Taunya – I LOVE embossing folders. I also think they add so much to a card. You have found the perfect way to showcase three EFs on this card. I also really love your stitched strips of gorgeous cardstock. This card is just so fab in so many ways!!

Fun guy card and the colors are simply fabulous! Hope you are having a fabulous summer so far…any fun plans for the 4th of July holiday?

caryn says:

Fantastic CAS card – great job.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Caryn

Hannelie says:

A GREAT masculine card Taunya!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Case this sketch!

Leigh Penner says:

I love the different textures you added! Great take on the sketch!

Cool and crisp, Taunya … and wonderfully masculine … fabulous! Anita :)

Wow, it looks like I’ve missed a ton of stuff over here, Taunya! I’m getting caught up today, my friend! This is a wonderful masculine card – I love the neutral colours, variety of embossing folders, and simple design!

Way to rock the sketch and with handsome, striking masculine flair! Super cool and clever! I think “somebody” has quite the selection of embossing folders in her collection! Yes, another gem…
    hugs~c