M.V.P.

Played around a little this weekend and made this card:
bowlmvpsig

I used a set from Alley Way Stamps called AdoraBOWL and added the star and the MVP from SU! sets I have!!

Stamped the outline images and sentiment in Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored image in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

Used a kraft card base and added some SU! Chocolate Chip paper strips to the top and bottom of my panel! The stars are stamped in Brilliant Blue – also by SU! – Inside I wrote “Happy Father’s Day to the Most Valuable POP!!!

I am linking this card up to the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches# 191 A Sketch by Jen T

FMS Final 191-001

Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge # 156: Masculine Theme

The Alley Way Stamps blog Link Up to Win!

Link Uptawscreation

Crafty Gals Corner  – Challenge # 24: Red, White & Blue

I hope you have a wonderful, BEAUTIFUL day –

and that you get a moment to make something beautiful to show someone YOU care!!!

Happiness is what I wish for you!!

16 thoughts on “M.V.P.

Carla Hundley says:

Cute card!
    Carla from Utah

Pat (mspfd) says:

Very fun card. Love the colors and coloring.

Very fun card Taunya! The blue really pops. This card surely made someone’s Father’s day very special!

jerrie says:

How fun to see a bowling card! You should link it up to Crafty Gals Corner and 613 Avenue Create.

Carol S says:

What a fun card Taunya and I love your take on that sketch.
    Hugs
    Carol x

Fabulous card…love this stamp set and thanks for your incredible inspiration my dear friend. Love that fabby blue bowling ball and the shine you gave it, looks so real! Have a wonderful week!

Taunya, this is so cute! What a great card for that special bowler :) You are SO stinkin’ clever, my friend – love everything you create!!! Hugs…

Abusybee says:

so fun! What a cute creation!

sherrie says:

Awesome card!
    Sherrie K

Really cute idea for a Father’s Day card. Your MVP sentiment would work for almost any sport, too. I need to remember this one. It’s a keeper!! Have a great week.

Judy V says:

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at crafty Gals Corner!

Becca Cruger says:

This is such a great card for either a guy or a girl – very hard to accomplish because I usually just go with the flowery schtuff! Love the little raised up shine you gave to the bowling ball. I’m glad to see you playing along at Crafty Gals Corner, too!

What a fun card! I used to love bowling! I haven’t bowled in years – I injured my shoulder a few years ago (not from bowling!) and I’ve often wished to go bowling again but my shoulder just wouldn’t be able to take it. We have candlepin bowling here. Beautiful card, Taunya!

Marcy D. says:

Super fun card and love the bowling theme! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

How fun is this? LOVE the colors you used and the theme-genius! I really like the way you matted the panel with the brown and gave the blue ball a bit of shine. Great take on the challenges!!

Shut the front door! I have never seen a bowling themed card before and YOU, my friend, have created one that has me giggling like a school girl at how utterly fantastic it is! Brilliant and charming! Talk about ‘personalizing’ a card in such a special way! Guess you can tell: I’m over the moon with this! Way toooo fun!