Christmas Home

Trying to beat the clock with this card!!

christmashome

Used Stampin’ Up! products and did the shadow stamping using white ink and then chocolate chip ink!

I like the border the best it is sponged from a homemade stencil I made using a Scallop border punch – then traced the curves with a white Signo gel pen!!

Hurrying to link up to this challenge:

Less Is MoreOne Layer Card: Home

Thanks for popping in – I will be back this weekend with more cards I have made!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

13 thoughts on “Christmas Home

I think that sponged border is my favorite part of your card, too. Nice job! This is a delightfully homey card.

Carol S says:

Lovely card Taunya and what a great technique for the borders! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

Love your card and that border is amazing…love the look it gives your sweet home spun Christmas card.

Oh, this is so cute.

OH this looks fabulous! I find one-layer cards the toughest of all – I LOVE how you made the border and outlined it in white – it really adds the look of layers! I’ll have to remember this technique because I really struggle with the one-layer cards! Your stamps are gorgeous too!

Chrissie says:

What a great effect that sponged border gives!
    Great job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    “Less is More”

Anita says:

Fabulous use of that homemade border, and this has such a cosy feel.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

Kara Lynne says:

Wonderful design! I love the scalloped border you created, and what a sweet little home!

Love the border you’ve created! The little house image is so cute! Great holiday card!
    Debbie

Sarah says:

Sorry I didn’t’ get to you before the end of the challenge Tanya but love your classy and CAS take on the home challenge. Your sponged border is FABULOUS and really adds some fun interest to the card. Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

LOVE the rustic feel of this card, Taunya! I adore the way you created that scallop border–so clever! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

So simple yet oh so sweet. Love that image and the fun scallops you used on the edges. Great design.

Sweet, simple, classy…what a wonderful way to showcase this charming image and give it such impact! The border, the kraft, the hearts…absolutely delightful! You sure know how to make “little’ things count!