Special Delivery

Hello, I have got another image that I colored up a few days ago to share with you!!!

This image is from My Favorite Things and I got it for Christmas (’13) as a stocking stuffer  and THIS is the first time I have used it!!

Special Delivery – Just for you:

specialdeliverysig

Stamped the image and sentiment in Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored image in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

Used paper from my stash and one of the super adorable doilies from Doodlebug Design!!

Used a bit of linen thread from Stampin’ Up! to tie a little bow!

I am linking up to these challenges:

Sweet Sunday Sketch – Challenge # 273

SSSC273

I think I interpreted the sketch well and the doily works great in place of the circle!!

Retro Rubber Challenge# 16 Tie It On!!

retrorubber#16

I used a stamp set that is over one year old and I tied a bit of twine to my card!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing some more of my coloring – I really am having SUCH a fun time with these pens/markers!! I am never sure what to call them, Zig Clean Color Real Brush is a mouthful – LOL!!!

Thanks for coming – leave me some love and I will definitely return the favor!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

I hope you take some time today to make something BEAUTIFUL to show someone YOU care!!!

16 thoughts on “Special Delivery

Awww – this is so cute, Taunya! I love this image – it could be used for so many occasions, even Valentine’s Day. Love the way you used the doily. I’ve really been having fun with the ones you sent to me. Glittered up some more of them today for more little treat containers.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Such a darling card! Looks like you’re really enjoying your new Zig watercolor pens–You definitely are already coloring like a pro. Love the colors you chose and how you used the doily for the circle in the sketch. Really cute! :)

Carla Hundley says:

Cute card and the
    doily is a great
    touch!
    Carla from Utah

Darnell says:

You are an excellent colorist, Taunya! I just call them Zig brushes. Whatever you call them, you are rocking them!! This card is so sweet and just perfect for that sketch! I just realized you also played in the Retro Rubber challenge, so thank you for that! And good job using that NBUS!! Enjoy your day!! Keep on coloring! Hugs, Darnell

Katy says:

Sweet girl and lots of color makes this card a very special delivery. Thanks for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week!

Oh my gosh, what a sweet card! Thanks for doing the challenge!

Neva Cole says:

Isn’t it fun to use a NBUS item! Glad you played along with our challenge at RRBC with this sweet card!

Oh, what a darling card.

Your sketch card looks wonderful! How fun to get stamps as a stocking stuffer! Cute stamp and cute card! I like how you used the doily!

OH MY….you are just amazing! Love your coloring, it as perfect as can be. What a sweet card…love how you used that fabulous red doily too, adds so much fun to your card. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

jerrie says:

How sweet is this special delivery!! You have created a great card using the sketch and all the colors are fantastic!!

What a darling card! Love the coloring!
    Hugs, Debbie

Super duper darling!!! LOVE the fun colors–they are perfect for this sweet image! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

What a fabulous card!!! I love the combination of bright colors that you used and using the doily as the circle in the sketch was genius! It really adds something special.

This came out so cute. Love your coloring on this and the colors you used. I also like the doily addition in back and then the fun card stock button with the jute. Such lovely little details-a feast for the eyes.

What a relief to know I’m not alone in having ‘stuff’ still unused in my collection! Yikes..a whole bunch of Reverse Confetti is still awaiting a play date…I think your MFT stamp was ‘waiting’ for you to master the Zig pens – which you have – before coming out for a showcase! And what a showcase…absolutely wonderful! A gem in every way!