My Friend

Made this card this afternoon while crafting with a friend:

hexagontriosig

Since I am crafting with a friend I am going to hurry with this post!!

I am linking up to these challenges:

CAS Colours & Sketches – # 128 Sketch

sketch 128

The Crooked StamperCSSC # 5

CSSC#5

Well, I am off to craft some more – I might be back later on with another card!!

Thanks so much for coming by!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

19 thoughts on “My Friend

Sweet card with a simple, but lovely, design. Isn’t it fun to craft with a friend. Wish I had one living close by where we could spontaneously visit each other and craft together.

Becca Cruger says:

CAS perfection my friend. The different prints on those adorable hexes are so perfect together! You sure know how to put together designs that pack a big punch of happiness!

Patricia H. says:

The soft colors you’ve chosen are very pretty together. I like how you’ve turned the middle hexagon differently than the other two. I’m glad you were inspired by our sketch – thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

Lizy says:

This is lovely, and great to see you used the Six Sided Sampler too! :)
    Thanks for joining in with my sketch challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week! :)
    Lizy xx

Jane says:

Perfectly CAS! Such a great use of the CC&S sketch, thanks for playing.

I love it!!! I think you did a really great job with the sketch, really liked how you rotated one of the honeycombs. Clean and simple! I am making you the Queen of this category!!! hugs, :)

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

This is sooooo cute. Hope you had a wonderful time with your crafting friend!
    CONGRATS on your Newton’s Nook release win!!!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Carol S says:

What a lovely CAS card Taunya and I love the soft colours you chose. Hope you had a great day crafting with your friend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

Stef Adams says:

Sorry, posted as a reply in the wrong place. Was hard to see on my screen. Stef x

What a lovely card for a friend! And how fun to have a friend to do some crafting with! I don’t have any crafty friends so I craft alone. No worries though – sometimes I’m in my pajamas hehe!

Crafting with friends is so much fun. I wish WE could craft together, although I’m thinking there would be more talking, less crafting going on. :) Loving the fresh color scheme on the card and the pretty hexagons in place of the squares on the sketch.

Love the hexagons and the soft colors! Fun card!
    Debbie

Adorable card Taunya! Love your use of hexagons and the fabulous colors you used too. A sweet card for any friend! Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend.

LOVE those fun hexagons! The soft colors are so pretty, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

leslie says:

Super card – love the colors! Thanks for playing my CSSC!

You rocked this sketch!! I love the fun hexagons you used for this and the pretty colors you used. FABULOUS design.

Well, I’m wearing my ‘envy green’ outfit that I can’t join your ever-so-fortunate friend in a crafting session with YOU! How lucky she is! And your card: only pure delight! Fabulous hexagons, sweet colours and an all-around cas-ilicious design. Totally marvelous! One of these days, my friend….in person visit!!