Just “bee”cause!!

My I’ve Been CASEd by Kelly Latevola post is HERE!!!

I stamped and colored some on the weekend and had so much fun!!

I stamped this adorable “bee”auty –

And here is a card featuring her:

justbeecausesig

I used a My Favorite Things stamp set called ‘Sweet as can be’ – it seems to have been discontinued, I cannot find it anywhere to link to it! Stamped the image and sentiment in Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

Colored image in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush!

Used a embossing folder from SU! to create the background and then die cut 3 squares with my Squares diecuts from My Favorite Things – Added a few Doodlebug Sprinkles and it was done!!

I am linking up to:

My Favorite ThingsSketch Challenge 232

232

I turned the card and elongated the sketch – I hope it qualifies!!!

Thanks so much for coming by!!!

Have a BEE-AUTIFUL day!!!

18 thoughts on “Just “bee”cause!!

Cuteness, Taunya! Love that sweet card :-) I’ve been peeking in on you each day! Hope all is well. Hugs…….

jerrie says:

How sweet is your bee card!! You have been busy this week!!

Becca Cruger says:

I can’t bee-lieve how adorably awesome this bee-utiful card is! You really know how to work those super cutesy images!

Ros Crawford says:

This is so “bee” utiful!

Carla Hundley says:

Terrific! Love the
    embossing on the
    background and
    the bee is cute!
    Carla from Utah

This card is adorable, Taunya! Love that little bee-girl and your fun details.

Another adorable card. You are just oozing cuteness this week. That girl reminds me of when my youngest dressed up as a bee for Halloween many many years ago.

This is just too darn cute Taunya…love your little sweetie pie and as always your coloring is just perfect too! Your weekend coloring has sure paid off, can’t wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! Wishing you a fabulous week.

This card is so cute Taunya! It puts a huge smile on my face!!! I love how you used a honeycomb embossed background and what a be a utiful shade of yellow. The stamp is precious too!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Awww what a little cutie. Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Could the honeycomb cardstock be any more perfect on this “sweet” card?!?! The image is adorable and I love how the black squares provide a foundation for the sentiment and make it pop.

Monika/buzsy says:

Sweet card Taunya. Love the darling image, the textured background… the candy dots look nice.

Virginia L. says:

This is SO sweet!! Love your choice of colors and take on the sketch design, Taunya! This card will cheer anyone up in no time! Well done indeed!

She is absolutely adorable! What a darling take on the sketch!

Ok…how cute is this?!? First of all…great take on the sketch. super cute sentiment to go with image. And then we have to talk about the honeycomb background. This is a perfect card!!!! hugs, :)

This is cute! Love the embossed hexagon background! I love how you colored that darling image! Darling work!!
    Debbie

This is precious!! I LOVE that image and the black squares in back make it POP!!! You did a fabulous job on coloring this too!! You are rocking those watercolor markers. I am STILL waiting for mine to come in but the more I see, the more I think I am going to have a hard time with them. I am so not patient!!

Adorable to the max, Taunya! Your little bee is darling and wow! You have those Zig pens mastered! My set of 12 arrived earlier this week and hmmm…I obviously need a LOT more practice and a LOT more water-colour paper *grin* The colours are so beautifully vibrant that I ‘need’ to figure them out! Anyway, your showcase of them here has me inspired! Your take on this sketch: perfect! Yes indeed, another card of yours to cheer and applaud!