Monkey Birthday

My I’ve Been CASEd by Kelly Latevola post is HERE!!!

Okay – yes, I am making another post for today!!

Here is a quick birthday card I made for a young relative of mine!!

monkeybdaysig

The set I used is from Micheal’s – I bought it back in 2009 when my first granddaughter was born and the greeting is from an old SU! set –  Stamped the images and sentiment in Versafine – Onyx Black  inkpad and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder.

The tag from a long ago set of tags that came on a sheet and you tore them out on the perforation, and the ribbon and twine are scraps from my stash!!

Colored images in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brushLearned something – these markers REALLY work BEST on watercolor paper!! I did not use watercolor paper here and it did not go as well as I would have liked!!

I am linking up this card to:

Seize the Birthday – The topping is Animals

seizethetoppings

Shopping Our Stash#205: Cute Critter Alert

SOS badge

City Crafter Challenge blog – Week 265: tic TAG toe

CityCrafter

I am so glad you came by – hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

You know what would make MY day more BEAUTIFUL would be to have you  follow my blog via email or bloglovin’ AND IT would put a HUGE SMILE on my face if you joined my Happy Mail group (info in the tab up at top of my blog by my Home page tab)- I love sending out surprises and cards to people in my group!! And I do a Giveaway Once a Month for my readers!!

Anyways give it some thought – I’l love to have you!!

14 thoughts on “Monkey Birthday

How adorable is this monkey? I LOVE the Clean watercolor that you did!! It came out awesome. I am so jealous!! I am still waiting for mine to come in the mail. Great job using things from your stash too!!

This is just too darn cute…what an adorable little monkey. Makes for the sweetest of birthday cards. Your coloring is fabulous by the way…just love it and your fun style!

Ros Crawford says:

Terrific tag card Taunya! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

leslie says:

Cute little guy! And you’ve used some impressive stash here. I think I finally gave away all my sheets of punch-out tags!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Nancy Leppek says:

Such a cute tag card and that little monkey is sure to be a big hit! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and including our topping option too!

Such a cute image! Love how you used the tag on your card, and what a great way to use up some stash.

This is adorable and perfectly colored!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your monkey is sooo cute. LoVe your card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Totally adorable and so sweet! Love the monkey hanging from the vine and stopping by to share his birthday wishes! :)

What a cute image and card! I’ve been eyeing those pens….they look so fun!

JoAnn B. says:

Such a cute card. Love the adorable monkey. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

hehehe…the monkey is hanging from the vine! Adorable!!!!!!!! Put a smile on my face and I think that is what it is all about! hugs, :)

Eeeeek! This is just the cutest card! Love the monkey tag and the vines climbing up the side! This is one of my favorite cards you’ve made! It just makes me smile!!!
    Debbie

Hello, sweet friend! You know, I’m starting to think that this ‘falling behind in commenting’ situation does have a marvelous perk: uninterrupted time to catch up on your gallery ONLY! You, my dear, are getting my undivided attention for the next 11 posts (yeesh, but June has been a crazy month!), so be prepared for a whole of ‘just me: c’! Okay, this card is absolutely marvelously, wonderfully darling! How cute is the wee monkey and stamping him on a tag, attached to the vine..only brilliant! Sweet creativity, my dear!