I’ve Been CASEd!!

Oh, boy!!! I am so super excited to be able to say this –

I have been CASEd by Kelly Latevola of You & Your Big Dreams!!

CASEing Genius Banner

I am afraid that EXCITED does not even begin to express my emotions – I feel so honored to have garnered her attention and to have her interest in CASEing me this way!! SO fun and I am just so thrilled AND humbled and grateful!!!

Kelly is a remarkable lady who creates magic with colors and paper – I admire her ability to transform the ordinary with bursts of fabulous, bright and vivid hues of the rainbow and her one of a kind, excellent card design and styling!!

But this is not all, I have found Kelly to be one of the nicest, sweetest bloggers out there!! I mean, just look at how she focuses on the talents of others once a week when she does this feature!! And, I always laugh and smile so big, while reading her blog – she tells it like it is and with such humor!!

Thank You, Kelly, for the privilege of knowing you, admiring you, and being CASEd by you!!!!

I thought while you were here I would share a card I CASEd from Pinterest –

You can find the card that inspired me HERE

And here is my version in several different colors —

peachsmilesig purplesmilesig coralsmilesig yellowbluesmilesig blueyellowsmilesig

I used Bohemian Garden from Ellen Hutson to stamp the flower on Tim Holtz watercolor paper! I used a Versamark Inkpad and embossed it in gold!

Colored them in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and a Zig Detailer Watercolor brush – fussy cut them out and added them to my cards! Along with pieces of vellum!

The Smile diecut is from Little Yellow Bicycle and purchased at Hobby Lobby!  I cut them out of colors that were similar to the flowers and then added glossy accents to them!! Finally I used a mini stapler to help the words stay put!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for coming by – If you are new to my blog – WELCOME!!!

I love having you visit!

I am so glad you came by – hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

You know what would make MY day more BEAUTIFUL would be to have you  follow my blog via email or bloglovin’ AND IT would put a HUGE SMILE on my face if you joined my Happy Mail group (info in the tab up at top of my blog by my Home page tab)- I love sending out surprises and cards to people in my group!! And I do a Giveaway Once a Month for my readers!!

Anyways give it some thought – I’l love to have you!!

21 thoughts on “I’ve Been CASEd!!

Congratulations! That’s some wonderful news indeed! Beautiful look!

Ros Crawford says:

Congratulations!! I’m not at all surprised your creations are lovely!

Jeanne says:

I came over from Kelly’s CASE post. Isn’t she fabulous? I knew I had to come check you out after I read your blog name. Love me some daisies! :) I sure enjoyed poking around a bit and would like to stay a while. I really like the cards you shared here. Who doesn’t like to smile and I like the rainbow of colors you used to create these. Congrats on the feature and hope you have a great day.

Congratulations on being CASE’d! You deserve it, my friend. You have inspired so many of us and helped make blogland a fun and positive place. Your cards today are another fun example of your sunny disposition – bright colors, fun flowers and sweet details!

well aren’t you just the one. Kelly sure picked in a winner in wanting to CASE your style. Congrats!!!! I just love your cards.The gold rimmed flowers with different colors is a brilliant idea! hugs, :)

GORGEOUS set of cards, Taunya! I LOVE your take on Jen’s style! Congrats on your CASE, too! HOW fun is that?! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

jerrie says:

Congrats to you. How exciting to be CASEd. Your cards are beautiful and they picked a good designer!!

Carla Hundley says:

Wow and super fun for
    you! Congrats! Your
    cards look wonderful.
    Carla from Utah

Becca Cruger says:

Congrats, Taunya! Great interview – it was so nice getting to know a little bit more about you. Who knew that you and I BOTH had brown thumbs. Although I do have three office plants that I’ve somehow managed to keep alive. They are named Fred, Rodney, and Evelynn. And I love your collection of CASEd cards – so cute!

Carol S says:

Congratulations on being CASED Taunya, I would be thrilled too! What fun to hear more about you and I’m still smiling to discover that Daisies Girl doesn’t like gardening!!!!
    Love your bright and cheery cards – they are sure to bring a smile to the recipient who receives one.
    Hugs
    Carol x

Congratulations, Taunya! That is a wonderful honour! I just popped over and read your interview and looked at your beautiful cards! I hate gardening too! It’s the bugs I don’t like – and I hate getting my hands dirty! Ink is okay but not soil! I love your CASE’d cards here – love this design and I can see why you made whole set! I might have to CASE them too LOL! Great job!

LauraJane:) says:

Great getting to know a bit more about you…Diane Lane looks to be a good actress to play you..she has class!

HELLO….and WOW! I’m stoked, thrilled and all around ecstatic that you were featured on Kelly’s blog! I left a comment at ‘her’ place, and have madly dashed here to share with you what I wrote: I absolutely adore Taunya, who is one of the sweetest, most generous, most darling blog-buddies anyone could ever have! Her comments are warm and enthusiastic; she always has something – often several somethings – positive and encouraging to share. She’s a fan of…well, everybody! Thank you for putting her in the spotlight; her talents are remarkable and inspiring; her personality effervescent and uplifting! Your card is a gorgeous case of Taunya’s…a whole lot of smiling happening all over my face in seeing this interview and showcase!
    Love your cards there; love your cards here; LOVE your cards everywhere…and LOVE you, too!
    Hugs galore!
    ~c

Pat (mspfd) says:

How exciting! And the cards you have shared on this post are awesome! Love your design!

Congratulations on being CASEd by Kelly. You are part of a rare and talented group. What an honor, and you truly deserve it. I just love the project you posted today. So pretty in all those different colors. I am going right over to look at Kelly’s post, and then I’ll be back to have another peek and leave a comment on your CASology post.

How exciting is this? Congratulations!! I LOVE these fun cards you did in the different colors. They are STUNNING!!

so excited for you Taunya…just over the moon excited and what a real honor! Your cards are quite fabulous and look so amazing in each one of the colors you did, just love your fabulous style. Off to check out Kelly’s blog too. You are one lucky and talented lady my dear friend.

Congratulations on being CASEd! So thrilled for you!!! You definitely deserve this fine honor and all the praise that will surely accompany it. The cards that you CASEd in this post are gorgeous! Great use of bright and vibrant colors. Keep up the wonderful work!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

WOW!!! Congrats. How exciting. Your cards are soooo sweet. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kara Lynne says:

So excited to see you were CASE’d by Kelly! She is so right when she talks about your bright style and beautiful personality! Your Smile cards are a perfect example! Congrats, dear Taunya!

Big Congratulations! You deserve to be CASEd! You have a fun creative talent!! Keep up the great work!
    Debbie