Congratulations, Grad!!

My I’ve Been CASEd by Kelly Latevola post is HERE!!!

I am literally sprinting in to share a graduation card I made:

gradcard15sig

It is a 6″ by 3″ card -designed for a #9 sized envelope (3  7/8″ by 8  7/8″)

To create this I used a scrap of graduation paper from Imaginesce – trimmed it to 5  3/4 by 2  3/4 inches.  Stamped the sentiment in Versafine – Onyx Black and used Clear ultra fine embossing powder. The sentiment comes from an old SU! set called Tassel Time!! I used a piece of gold vellum (from my stash) to make a banner and used a mini stapler to add it to my card!!

I am linking this card up to:

CAS*ologyGraduation

Week 150 - Graduation

The link up closes in about an hour – so that is the reason I am sprinting with this post!!

Have a happy day and be sure to see the post about where I was CASEd by the fabulous, talented and lovely Kelly Latevola!!!

See you soon!!!

13 thoughts on “Congratulations, Grad!!

Gorgeous graduation card, Taunya! Great patterned paper! Love this long/tall style and I should make more of these!

Melissa says:

What a festive graduation card! I love the pop of gold against the black!

Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

Black, white and gold = classy combination! How cute is the o sporting a grad cap and the l as a diploma! Super fabulous1 One lucky grad will be beaming with pride when he/she receives this card, made with flair, style and, especially, LOVE!

char says:

Your blog is fabulous!!! What a wonderful graduation card, the colors, the design ……awesome!!

Fantastic graduation card. Love the gold and the stars and the fun way that graduation symbols are incorporated into the lettering of the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

How festive is this card? That paper is PERFECT for a grad card and I LOVE how you make it a legal envelope size!! I also like that gold vellum banner. Stunning design! The grad who gets this card will be so happy!!

WOW…this is some graduation card! Just love it. So fun and very festive, ready for a fabulous party!

I love that you created a long, thin card! You definitely have a knack for combining great techniques with just the right color choices which result in beautiful and very creative cards.

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Love your wonderful graduation card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Loving the size and shape of this card, Taunya. I usually stick with the “usual” 4 x 5 1/2″. LOL! This is perfect for graduations with its classic color scheme and great banner. So celebratory!

Kara Lynne says:

Very cool! I love that festive paper and what a great sentiment!

Great card! How adorable is that sentiment stamp?!? I love your use of clean and simple…you just ROCK!!!! hugs, :)

Love this! The big stars are so fun! Love the embossed sentiment! Nice work!
    Debbie