Thanks Teacher!!

Here is another card I made today:

schoolthankusig

I needed a Teacher Thank You so I pulled out my Doodlebug Back to School Collection and made some banners with the pattern papers in this collection – added a notebook background, and used a pencil sticker and a pencil sprinkle!!

Linking up to these challenges:

Always Playing with Paper The Challenge # 36 {Theme Challenge – Celebrating Teachers}

May Theme Challenge

I used the pencils in the picture as the focal point for this card!!

Get Creative ChallengesChallenge # 15 Ingredient Challenge –

Using 1 printed paper, 1 fiber, and 1 sticker! I hope my twine counts as a fiber – then I have got printed paper and a sticker!!

SSS Simon Monday Challenge Challenge: Thank You

mondayblog-logo

So, there it is, another product of my creative time for today!!

So glad you came by!!

15 thoughts on “Thanks Teacher!!

Well, now…how cute is this? I cannot think of any teacher who would not smile when they found this in their mail! Great job Taunya, love the little pencils, and that sweet ruled paper just made my evening – well done!

This is a perfect teacher thank you! Love the pencils!

This card made me happy just looking at it! I love the color combination, the banners, and the pencil sticker and sprinkle. Any teacher would feel special receiving this beautiful card. A perfect way to show appreciation for his or her hard work!

Darling!!! I LOVE the pencils and the fun patterned papers you used, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Pretty darn cute. The apple paper is darling for a teacher card. You can’t go wrong with banners and I love the little pencils! This teacher will be smiling because of your thoughtfulness. hugs, :)

jerrie says:

How super duper cute is this card! What a perfect teacher card and any teacher would love to get itl Love the notebook paper, the apples on the ribbons and the pencil topper. Great job!!

How cute is this? Love the fun notebook paper you used and the cute banners. Love, love, love the card design!! (might make a sketch of it if you don’t mine?)

Super cute teacher thank you card! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What an adorable card! You used this collection beautifully. Love your punched edge and the perfect way you grouped your embellishments! I’m pinning ya to my Doodlebug board. 😉

Sandra says:

Such a fun card! Perfect for a teacher! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

This is a perfect teacher card! I love those “school” papers and the pencils! Just so fun!
    Debbie

Great paper choices! Love the one with the apples and love the pencils!

What a wonderful teacher card! I love this! Beautiful colours and the pencils are so cute! I like your notebook border too!

WOW…another fabulous card. I love your sweet teacher card and that adorable pencil is just perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

You and Doodlebug = perfect match! This teacher card is a guaranteed winner in brightening a teacher’s day….and given that I’m a teacher, I know this to be true! The banners are darling, especially the one with the apples, and the pencils are only way tooooo cute! Super sweet and thoughtful, rather like its designer!