Circles Happy Birthday

Played in my craft room today before going to enjoy a fun and wonderful lunch with family and friends!! I got to see my girlies (my 3 granddaughters) They were so sweet and helped me eat my Chicken Caesar salad – between the 3 of them, I was left with the lettuce!! It was still really good times and made my heart happy!!

But here is one of the cards –

circlesbdaysig

Using several of my circle punches and a piece of chipboard I made a stencil of sorts to do this background!

I drew the lines on with a black pen and stamped a happy birthday sentiment between my drawn lines!!

I am linking up to these challenges –

Happy Little Stampers May Sketch Challenge + DT call

HLS May Sketch Challenge

STAMPlorations Blog Flash Stencil Project Linky Party – used a stencil

Mynn Kitchen’s On A Stampage –  Birthday Bash Celebration

Birthday Bash Button

Seize the BirthdayAnything Goes Birthday

Linky badge

So glad you came by – leave me some love so I know you were here!!

Thanks & Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

16 thoughts on “Circles Happy Birthday

Loll says:

Great mix of colours Taunya! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your girlies! :) Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Cute as can be, Taunya! What fun, sharing your salad with three lovely ladies! I’m jealous in measures of OOdles!!! Thanks for sharing your darling card – love it!

So glad you got to spend some time with your granddaughters. Aren’t they the best? I will be visiting three of my grandkids tonight, too. Love your colorful card – what a fun stencil you made!

SO fun, Taunya!!! LOVE all those dots! Fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kylie says:

Great colour choices and I love the hand drawn lines. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and good luck with the DT call xx

Great take on the sketch! Isn’t it fun when you come up with your own backgrounds instead of just using a stamp?!? Such a fun card. hugs, :)

jerrie says:

This is a fun. colorful card!! You should link it up to STAMPlorations too. I am glad you spent the day with your grandbabies. They just have a way of making your heart smile don’t they!!

What a pretty card. I really should do this challenge because circles are my favorite. I like that you stenciled them in too. My favorite detail is going to seem strange to you. I LOVE the little black lines you put on your sentiment. My eye was drawn to that detail. Fabulous design!!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What a fun idea for a handmade stencil–I love the soft effect! You cracked me up with your story about sharing your salad with your grand-daughters. So funny! :)

Fun take on the challenge! Love the colors!
    Debbie

Sharyn Polesel says:

Very pretty! Love the wonderful pops of color. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Love the softness of the circles and sounds like a wonderful ‘meal’ of lettuce with your little ones!

shirley-bee says:

Love the soft circles and soft colour scheme, and the little squiggles with your lines! Thanks for playing at Seize The Birthday :)

Very pretty, great choice of colours, and a fabulous one-layer card too – I find these tough. I think I’m going to make one of those circle stencils too – I think it would also be good for the bokeh look, which I’ve been meaning to try. Great take on the inspiration photo!

Miss Taunya…sorry to be so late in getting here to comment. As much as I love teaching it is so nice to finally have school out and cleaning my classroom without any help from little ones. Your card is fabulous…love the look your created with your beautiful pastel dots, so festive and so sweet too. Just love it!

The ‘hectic-ness’ of work (only two more weeks before school’s out!), travel, bike races, and DT cards (behind in those babies, too) is interfering with my commenting! I’m catching up with you right this minute, my sweet friend! Your circles, in their charming pastel colours, is a delight…and aren’t stencils addicting? Love your creativity here: simply marvelous!