Doily Folder

Seriously, I am hurrying to make this post so that I can link this idea up!!

I took mini doilies and regular sized Doodlebug doilies and placed them on a manila file folder – arranging them and then securing them to the folder!! I laminated it and Voila –

doilyfoldersig

I now have a cute folder to hold papers in!!

This idea came about as I was trying to think up something original to do with the doilies!!!

Linking up at Doodlebugblog.com for the Doily Linky Party

To see the sizes and colors of Doodlebug Doilies available go here and here!!

Thanks for visiting!!!

13 thoughts on “Doily Folder

jerrie says:

I have love all your recent posts but had trouble commenting. I love this comment form! You have been quite busy and creative these last few weeks!!

Cute!!!!!!! You know I love doilies and this is just too adorable. Great way to store papers, card stock or DOILIES!!!!! hugs, :)

Hey, that’s a great idea! Remember when ALL the files at the workplace were manilla? I could have really used your colorful coded doily idea as a great organizer! Really cute idea!

You are so stinkin’ clever! What a fun fun project, this would make me smile every time I had to reach in to grad a piece of paper. You totally rocked this challenge!

You are so clever, Taunya! If you’re like me, you have lots of paper! What a great idea, and your end result is fun AND useful! Thanks for sharing!

I can just picture someone pulling this beauty out of their bag as their friends all ask where they got such a vibrant and fun folder. Great idea!!! So practical! Best of luck in the challenge!

Pretty, feminine file folder! Love your idea, Taunya!

~c says:

Well, look at you – a clever, practical and pretty way to store papers – unlike my ‘filing’ system that I fondly refer to as “strewn about.”! Your doily delight has me smiling all over! Love it!

SUPER CUTE!! Great way to use Doilies and make your Storage BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What a fun idea! Love how you took an everyday supply and dressed it up and made it all colorful and happy! :)

Oh this is so fun!! I love how you used all those fun, colored mini doilies on this!! I am glad that you got your package. Now I can post the little tag I made!! Have a fabulous day!!

Oh I love this idea! I think I want to make some fun folders to use next year! My theme next year is Super Heroes! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!
    Debbie

OMGoodness, what a fabulous idea! I love this! The doilies are so colourful and they really jazz up the file folder!