Blooming Cute Trio

I was playing around this afternoon and created this cute little notecard with a Blooming Cute trio of flowers!!

I used this stamp set from Doodlebug Design:

DoodlebugHamptonArtClearStampDoodlebugFriends.

I used a piece of Ranger Distress watercolor cardstock  – cut it in half and stamped my images on it with an Onyx Black Versafine inkpad and then embossed with some clear detail embossing powder! Now I could break open these and play with them –

36countzig

LOVE THEM!!!! I added a little color to each image and then came in with my water brush and blended them!! Also, did a very light blue wash to add sky behind my trio of blooms!!

Here is my notecard –

DBflowertriosig

I am playing in these challenges:

{PIN}spirational Challenge#140 Challenge Photo

Pinspirationalchallengemay12

As you can see I have yellow blooms and a sweet little blue butterfly on my card!!

Scrapbooker PhD – Challenge #23: Mother’s Day (optional Flowers)

logo-web1

So, there you have it – a little trio of cuteness from Doodlebug!!

Love how this turned out & I love that you stopped by!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!

14 thoughts on “Blooming Cute Trio

This is one absolutely gorgeous card…and your coloring is amazing. Love your new toys too, they look like so much fun! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

It looks like you’ve been experimenting testing out new tools and techniques, and with great success too. How fun!!! I love the vibrant colours of your note card. So bright and cheery!

Jeanette says:

Such a pretty floral card!

Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge! I hope you’ll participate again soon!

Carla Hundley says:

So cheerful and
    lovely colors!
    Carla from Utah

Maike says:

Love your bright and cheerful card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at {PIN}spirational Challenges. Hope to see you again for our next challenge ;o)

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

How fun! Loving the use of the Doodlebug stamps and the fun new watercolor brush pens. I am dying to get my hands on these. I have them on my wish list for when Hubby visits Japan in early July. 😉

~c says:

Wow, Taunya…your flowers are incredibly pretty…an impressive debut of your new toys! I’ve read reviews, which gives them 5 stars, so I’m guessing you’d agree with those ‘high’ grades. Tempted..but given my luck with water-colouring, I’m exercising restraint (for now). I still have two NBUS sets of Prima water-colour pencils awaiting some attention. You’ve sparked my motivation to plan a play date with them!

Hello, Taunya! Still not getting your emails so I thought I would pop in to see what you’ve been up to. What an adorable flower card! Great colouring with your new markers too!

I’m glad you had fun with your new goodies, Taunya! This is a happy, little garden bursting full or pretty color. I wish mine looked like this, but the deer tend to eat anything I try to grow. LOL!

Oh my gosh! I’m so jealous! Those zig pens look amazing :) your card turned out so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD:) DT Karla

I am so jealous that you got those markers!! I am waiting for mine right now from Japan. I LOVE this card!! The stamps you used are PERFECT for watercolor. I really like the light blue wash in the background. Such a pretty card!!

Carolyn says:

Cute Sunny card! Thanks for playing with us at PhD Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

What a super fun and cheerful card! These markers look wonderful!
    Debbie

~DEANNE~ says:

So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~