One of a Kind

Well – I’m BAAAACK with just one more post for today –

Since I colored this image and die cut it the other day it was a cinch to add it to this card:

oneofakindsig

Based off of this Viva La Verve sketch  – May 2015 Week 3 Sketch

VLVMay15Week3Sketch

I used another SU! stamp from an unknown set! Daffodil Delight cardstock was used in the Chevron Embossing folder from Stampin’ Up! I watercolored the image and added some Bumblebee Doodlebug Pearls to my scrap of Lavender Lace cardstock!

Also linking this up over at:

4 Crafty Chicks –  #246: Chevron

Retro Rubber Challenge # 14 May Flowers

retrorubber14mayflowers

INKspirationalChallenge # 82: Designer’s Choice – Recipe

INK recipe badge

Use 3 out of 4 of these elements: distressing, flowers, embossing, and pearls

Use Your Stuff Challenge # 184: Chevrons

And here is one more card- A One Layer –  before I go!!

luckymesig

For These Challenges:

Essentials by Ellen May Mix-It Up Challenge

Ellenmixitupchallenge

To qualify, simply combine any Essentials by Ellen product AND Avery Elle product.

I used Essentials By Ellen Fancy Thanks stamp set along with Avery Elle’s Petals & Stems set! I sponged a circle with Melon Mambo (SU!) ink and then stamped the flower on top of my circle with the same color and added Always Artichoke (SU!) colored leaves.

I used the friendship sentiment so I can enter the challenge over at

ShowCASe Your StyleTheme challenge# 15: Friendship

SCYS challenge 15

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge –  OLS16 Blossom (since my card is a one layer)

Sweet Stampin’ Challenge – Clean & Simple

Well, there you have it – 2 more cards, these ones made today!! That means I still have some more to share with you!!

**** Giveaway Alert****

Going to be doing my Happy Mail follower drawing  (I am only 1 week late – technically) on May 20th – I will be giving away a $20 Gift certificate to a place of the winner’s choosing – physical store or online!!

So, in order to be eligible for the drawing – make sure you are a Happy Mail follower!!

For more info hit the tab (Happy Mail for Followers/Readers) at the top of my blog!

Have a most awesomely BEAUTIFUL day and I will see you soon!!

Please leave me some love so I don’t get too lonely!!!

23 thoughts on “One of a Kind

Carla Hundley says:

Pretty and I love the
    embossed background!
    Carla from Utah

Girl, you need to slow down…you’re putting me to shame! Tee hee! Another great post, and two very lovely cards. So happy to see you creating and posting again :)

Aw, I remember that stamp set! I think I even had it. Sure wish I could remember its name for you. Cute card for someone special!! Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber this week.

Two gorgeous cards…love your take on all those challenges, you are so amazing. The yellow on your first card is so sweet and sunny and that beautiful rose on your second card is just stunning. You have been quite the busy bee, love all your wonderful creations. Thank you so much for always being so sweet and kind with all your comments and incredible support! You are simply wonderful.

Heather T says:

That is a great layer for a clean and simple one layer card and your contrasting colour scheme looks lovely.

You continue to amaze me, Taunya! These cards are lovely. How do you get so many done in such a short time. I’d like to watch you work at the speed of light in your craft room!!

Your cards are just so adorable. The first one inspired me to go see the challenge at Verve…never played there and I have one stamp from that company. Thanks!!!
    hugs, :)

Lori Turner says:

Very pretty CAS design chevron card! Love the bright, cheery colors :) Thank you for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxox

Leanne says:

Wonderful job, nice CAS and the stamp I have it too. Awesome. Thanks for playing our challenge, and Congrats!
    Leanne
    4 Crafty Chicks

Neva Cole says:

Very pretty CAS card. Thanks for including RRBC in your stamping fun!

Julee says:

These are both so darling! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

These are so sweet! Thanks for playing along!

Hey there, Taunya! Thank you for visiting my blog today! I am so sorry I haven’t visited you lately – for some reason I am no longer receiving your emails. I subscribe by email and also Bloglovin but I don’t really use Bloglovin – I use Google Friend Connect to read my blogs so I was relying on your emails to alert me to a new post but something has gone wrong! I am so sorry – it looks like I’ve missed a few cards! These two are adorable – what a sweet stamp and sentiment on the first card and the second one is just so pretty with the rose! I will go look now at your other cards to see what I’ve missed. Shame on that email subscription! Not sure what to do about it.

Darnell says:

I’m glad to see you back to your creative and vibrant and happy self, Taunya! I’ve been away and I see you haven’t let any grass grow under your feet lately! Your cards are outstanding and WOW, you are the Queen of Challenges, too! Way to go, girl!! Hugs, Darnell

What gorgeous cards. I love the second one with the rose, stunning! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin’ Crew for our ‘CAS’ challenge. We’re so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin’ DT

Angela says:

Happy to leave you some love as I wouldn’t want you to feel lonely! xx Great cards and inspiration.

Lori S says:

I love the yellow chevron background with the purple strip – so pretty! And your one layer card is beautiful, too. Thanks for joining us this week for our chevron challenge at Use Your Stuff!
    Lori – UYSDT

A double delight here, Taunya, both filled with the vibrant joy that you bring to your crafting! The yellow flower popping from the midst of the roses truly is ‘one of a kind’ – sunny and happy! The rose on the second…oh my! My swooning, usually reserved for butterfly cards, is in full swing with this gem. WOW! Simply stunning! Again, I’m ecstatic that you’re showcasing your works of art in a variety of challenges! Your abundant creativity is just exponentially inspiring!

Katy McGloin says:

Such a sweet floral card. I also tried looking to see if I could identify the stamp set, but to no avail. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber this week. Hope to see you often!

Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for doing the challenge!

Amanda says:

Lovely embossing! Thanks for joining our chevron challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!

Jane Knudsen says:

What a lovely card! I love daisies so any card with them is a hit with me! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!!