Simon Says Stamp – Monday Challenge

Made a card today for the Monday challenge over at  Simon Says Stamp Blog

mondayblog-logo

Here is the card I made –

Fun, simple and made in the honor of my 4 sisters – Michelle, Laura, Trisha, and Jewels!!

They are AMAZING women and I do not tell them often enough that they are!!

Love and majorly big hugs to them!!!!

sssamazingsig

Simon Monday Challenge – Use  Simon Brand Products on your creation!!

From Simon Says Stamps I used the following products:

Sending Happy Thoughts clear stamp set

sendinghappythoughts

Frames Die

framesdie

You’re Amazing Die

youreamazingdie

My ink colors were from Stampin’ Up! – So Saffron and Sage Shadow! Card base was Sage Shadow cardstock and the washi tape is from WRMK  and the black enamel dot is a Doodlebug Design Sprinkle!

I would also like to link-up to these challenges:

Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge –  # 151 Add a Sentiment

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Challenge # 19: May Flowers

Simon Says Stamp BlogWork It Wednesday: April 2015  – ADD Yellow

workitwedbanner

Addicted to Stamps and More – Challenge # 144 CAS

Hope you are all doing well and that life is being AMAZING for you!!

I am doing well and my soul-searching has been very productive and has brought me some peace!!

I WILL be back soon because I made this card and FIVE others this weekend – so I have lots to share!!

**** GIVEAWAY ALERT ****

Going to be doing my Happy Mail follower drawing  (I am only 1 week late – technically) on the 20th – I will be giving away a $20 Gift certificate to a place of the winner’s choosing – physical store or online!!

So, in order to be eligible for the drawing – make sure you are a Happy Mail follower!!

For more info hit the tab (Happy Mail for Followers/Readers) at the top of my blog!

Happy BEAUTIFUL day to YOU!!!!

21 thoughts on “Simon Says Stamp – Monday Challenge

jerrie says:

You have been busy!! I love my sisters too. I got to see my sister Julie and Paula this weekend and my sis in law Dawn. Only missed seeing one sister. Have a great creative week!!

This is such a pretty card!!! That you made it with thoughts of your sisters makes it all the more special! Amazing job!

Carla Hundley says:

Lovely card and
    I love the washi tape!
    Carla from Utah

Hey Girl!!
    I am glad to see you back!! LOVE your card. The use of the Washi is so fun and I love the dies. The Frames Die set is one I have been eyeing. How do you like it? I also like the addition of the little yellow flower. Such a nicely designed card!!

I wanted to thank you for my birthday card with the stamp. It was so kind of you!! I have not been online as much these days. I am TRYING to blog but it has been so hard.

I am glad that you came to some peace. That is often hard to get to. I just create for myself these days and if others like it, then they like it. If they don’t, no biggie. It has kind of been freeing!! However, my co-workers bought a ton of my cards a couple weeks ago and I made a special set for my friend’s mother so I know I am doing something right!! Big hugs to you, my friend. You will be getting some happy mail from me one of these days. First I need to get to the dang post office. That is the hardest part!!

Have a great week!!
    Nora

I loved your positive post and your fun and uplifting card. I do hope you have a wonderful week, filled with peace, strength and friendship.

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

I loVe your sweet card and the thought behind it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Denice says:

Such a pretty CAS card! Love the die sentiment…great font on it! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week, good luck! Hope you’ll join us again soon!

This is such a sweet and pretty card. How nice for one of your sisters–they will be so happy to receive it.

Taunya, You are such an amazing person! I just read your sweet comments on my blog. You always say the most thoughtful things and make me feel like the most gifted crafter in the world! Thank you so much! As for you card, I love the colors! The yellow washi tapes are a perfect touch! Hoping you have a super great week. Only three more weeks of school, and then summer break. I would love to actually meet you this summer…maybe over coffee, diet Coke, or whatever drink you prefer! Maybe we could even have some crafty time together!
    Debbie

Such a fresh and delightful card, Taunya, and a beautiful way to show how much you appreciate your sisters. :) I love how you used the enamel dot to top the “i” and added in the cheerful washi. The angled design is so pretty too! :)

Whew….I finally got here! What a sweet card, Taunya! I’m sure that your sisters feel the same way about you, dear friend. I can’t imagine being your sister and not feeling utterly blessed! Hope your week is as special as you are! Hugs and blessings flying your way via cyber space!

{jennifer-g} says:

sooooooo pretty! Love the CAS but it still really catches the eye! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week, hope to see you again!
    Jennifer, DT

Sandra says:

What a darling card! Love the washi tape! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Hello friend! I love every little detail of your card. The washi tape and little floral is just fabulous.

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

Love how simple and sweet this card is! I have that stamp set and never noticed the darling flower and stem. I’m going to have to remember to use that! :)

Love this card and those stamps are fabulous! And the dies too, wish we lived on the same street and could share supplies and even better…stamp together!!!!

Wei Wei Wang says:

Lovely card! Love how you used the washi tape! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Tanja says:

love how you used the washi tape – thanks for joining us at ATSM

Want to know who is Amazing? YOU!!!! I love this card. Simple but so cute and effective for your sisters. Gonna have to have that die! hugs, :)

You are so lucky to have four sisters! I always wanted a sister! I have 3 brothers and I’m the only girl. Your card is beautiful and I enjoy seeing washi tape – I have a hoard of it and I love to challenge myself to use it! Great job here!

Yayyy for arriving at a sense of peace! I think those ‘majorly’ hugs you’ve sending to your sisters will be reciprocated in mega-majorly ways when they receive these cards! They are amazing; YOU are amazing! The wee flower is *the* most precious special touch! LOVE this!