Butterfly Hello

I made a card today for many challenges – This was fun for me because it all started with a sketch!!

This is my card:

butterflyhellosig

I used some black pattern paper that was in my scrap box and the stamp set I used is called Gladsome Garden by Stampin’ Up! An oldie but the butterfly is my favorite!! I split the paper and mounted it with foam squares to my card front! Used rhinestones in various sizes and a small hello banner , also from SU!,  completes my card!

Linking up to these awesome challenges:

As You See It ChallengeChallenge #084

AYSIChallenge084-1024x1024

DL.ART – April Linky Challenge (anything goes)

Ladybug CraftsApril Challenge: A New Start (anything goes)

House of CardsAdd a Butterfly or Colour Inspiration Week 4

ButterflyColor515

Uniko StudioChallenge # 20: Things With Wings

So glad you stopped by and please say hi! by leaving me some love – that really makes my day!!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

26 thoughts on “Butterfly Hello

Ooo, my favorite color combination! How did you know? LOL! I love how you added in some sparkle with the rhinestones. It makes it seem as if the butterflies are flying about. I also love the angled design between the pieces patterned paper. It adds so much interest and dimension to the card. I give this an A+. :)

Carla Hundley says:

So pretty, love the
    butterflies and rhinestones!
    Carla from Utah

Becca Cruger says:

Ooooo! Butterflies and sparkles? Your card is calling my name! Black and pink is such a chic color combo and the way you’ve used the sketch here is darling!

So pretty!!! I love everything about this card! I really like how you split the paper. I will definitely be using that technique.

Ruby N says:

What a beautiful card!!

Beautiful! I love how you cut your dp on an angle! The butterflies are so pretty! I like the rhinestone accents too! I haven’t had time to craft all week! Hoping for Friday but who knows!

DIANA L. says:

This is so sweet. Great take on both sketches I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

You rocked this sketch, Taunya! Your card is lovely. I especially love the scattering of different sized gems.

You go girl – use those scraps!!! Great card, and I love that patterned paper! As always, I leave here with a smile! Thanks for sharing :)

This is TOTALLY fabulous, Taunya! LOVE the color combo, the fun quatrefoil pattern, and the bling! Those pink butterflies really POP! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

You rocked this sketch! I love the black & white colour scheme with the pop of pink, and those rhinestones do add just the right amount of bling! Thanks for taking the As You See It Challenge this week! :)

I love your colours and background design and those little butterflies are fabulous! Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with As You See It Challenges this week.

Monika Reeck says:

I love the black card base on your butterfly card Taunya
    look so awesome
    and love the color combo too
    many thanks to joining with us at HOC this month
    see you again next month sweety..
    HOC DT Member
    Monika

This is gorgeous. Love three little pops of red. hugs :)

Darnell says:

I love it, Taunya, and I love that you started with the sketch and made it work for all those challenges!! It is sometimes super easy, huh? It just takes a few minutes to scope out the favorite challenges and I’m always gobsmacked by how often they line up with whatever card I happen to be posting. I call it Card Karma!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Such a gorgeous color combo and that bling is fabulous!!

Monika/buzsy says:

Such a pretty card Taunya. Love the dark background with the cute little butterflies and the sparkly rhinestones.

This is a wonderful card. I really love those butterflies, and I can see why they are old favorites of yours. Everything looks so nice against that black background, and your diagonal split panels are so very on trend.

Sweet card…and I too love how you took that sketch and were able to use if for multiple challenges, you are amazing! Love your sweet pair of butterflies and the bling, so pretty! Hope you are having a fabulous and fun weekend!

abusybee says:

great card! Love how the black background makes your embellishments pop! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

Hi Taunya,

Lovely card! Could you email me your email address when you get a chance? Thank you! tiffguam@gmail.com

Hey, Taunya! In case you haven’t seen it, you won over at STAMPlorations! We both did! Yay! Here’s the link: http://stamplorations.blogspot.ca/2015/05/sketch-32-winner-and-top-picks-frequent.html

Congratulations, my friend!

Love this sweet butterflies. Great placement of the gems too!

May Park says:

You are a random winner from my giveaway. Please check your email to claim the prize.

(Winner!!!!! Essentials by Ellen Spring Release Hop Winner from May’s Blog)

GASP! Oh my, Taunya…breath-taken-away beauty happening all over this card! The patterned paper, the split panel, the AWESOME funky butterflies…I LOVE x LOVE this card! Absolutely rock-star fabulous! And the next thing fabulous: yayyyy to you being a winner over on May’s blog! So happy that more new goodies will be joining your stash…and oh, the magic you’ll work!
    Hope all is well with you and wishing you a most marvelous HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY! May plenty of spoiling and pampering fill your day!
    Hugs and love,
    ~c

Deepti says:

Adorable design! Love the simplicity :)