Terrific Tuesday — Post # 1

I am getting so low on birthday cards – so I spent some time in my craft room this morning making some – I perused a few challenges and made 4 cards – 2 will be in this first post and 2 will be in a second post!! And, of course, I am down to the wire on them so I have to squash them all into 2 posts!!

My first card was made with a girl in mind – So fun!! I love watercoloring SO much!! Having so much fun with it!!

Here is my girl birthday card –

HBlaughinggirlsig

Used scraps of paper for the 2 yellow circles and Large PolkaDot embossing folder from SU! The stamp is from an oldie – Kids at Play by SU! The die is from Simon Says Stamps – it is called Frames!!

I am linking up to Simon Says StampWork It Wednesday March 2015

workitwedbanner

My second card of this post is for a guy’s birthday and I wanted to link it up to a challenge asking for stenciling so I got out my stencil from the Crafter’s Workshop – Mini Well Rounded stencil  I used Buckaroo Blue – A SU! ink color to do all my stenciling and sentiment stamping. The sentiments are from Paper Smooches – Word Salad stamp set!!

This is what it looks like:

dude1ofkindsig

It says Happy Birthday inside!! I am linking this card up to the following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers April CAS Challenge: Stenciling

CAS_Apr2015_stenciling

And

CAS on Sunday Challenge # 57: White make a card in white, and use 1 other color

Well, there you go – a His & Hers card post!! Hope you enjoyed my cards today!!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!

13 thoughts on “Terrific Tuesday — Post # 1

You’ve been busy, busy, busy Ms. Taunya! What a sweet little image on the girl’s card. The yellow is so happy, uplifting and perfect for a birthday. I love the “grunge” look of the boy card. I have a tough time with those, but you captured a masculine look so perfectly!

Wonderful cards! I like the techniques you used on each one! Great stencilling on the second card and I like your watercolouring on the first card!

Two fabulous cards, Bobby. Love them both.

jeni allen says:

oh, they are both so fun!!! I especially love the blue one…perfect for a masculine/boy card!!! and that little girl is so cute…I remember that set!!:) have a great one cute girl!!!

Such cute, cute cards!! You rocked the watercolor on that cute little girl. I also love that polka dot background. Subtle but fabulous with the layered paper. The second card is really fun with the large circle and the fun things you stenciled and stamped inside. Really fabulous creations!!

Adorable and fabulous! Love both of your wonderful birthday cards, from the cutie patootie to the grunge look you created. Both are just perfect to add to your birthday card stash! So happy to hear that the special card arrived and can’t wait to hear about how that special person likes it. Enjoy your week!

These are so much fun! The first one is almost as sweet as you are, and DUDE…that second card is man perfect! Great job, Taunya!

You are really sailing through making some birthday cards, aren’t you? I’m so impressed. These first two cards are great. Looking forward to seeing the next two!

Loll says:

Two fabulous cards! Love the little girl with the bright yellow dress … how cute is that??!! :) And such a fantastic “guy” birthday card. Love the mix of stencils … very cool. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

These are super! Love the bright yellow! As for your guy card, the stencil-look is fabulous!
    Debbie

Wilma says:

Stunning card, Taunya. I love the blue colour. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

What a cute image on that first card, so fun and I love all the layered stencils on the second.

What a treat to see both a girl and boy’s card in one post! Your little girl is adorable, with her ‘hands-over-her-mouth-tee-hee’ expression! That’s exactly what my niece does when something makes her exceptionally happy or when she’s been ‘caught in the act’ with performing one of her many cutie-pie shenanigans. Simply adorable! Your ‘dude’ card is definitely ‘one of a kind’….boy-perfect in every way! Fabulous stenciling and the colour: awesome! Once again, inspired and inspiring!