A “Rainbow” bag

Just dashing in to share the “Rainbow” bag I created!!

My friend’s adorable little girl is having a birthday and she loves the My Little Pony called Rainbow Dash. I wanted the gift bag to match her present so this is what I made:

rainbowbagsig

I used the Rainbow Die from My Favorite Things and the cloud die from Paper Smooches!

Added a Sunshine using the Crayon Kids SU! stamp set!! And I have a Crayon alphabet set from them as well that I used to spell her name!!! I used a cloud stencil on the blue background but it was so subtle and I don;t think you can tell from the picture!!

I love making beautiful things for special people in my life – I hope she loves her present AND the bag!!!

Hope you find time to make something BEAUTIFUL today!!

Hugs to you all!!

12 thoughts on “A “Rainbow” bag

Carla Hundley says:

How fun and I’m
    sure she will love
    it!
    Carla from Utah

This is so cute!!! I love the fun stamping you did to go along with the die cuts. Totally fabulous gift bag!!

This is so cute! I know she will love it! Such a nice touch to make the bag match the present! And I think she’ll also love that you personalized it with her name! I love rainbows so this is right up my alley!

Carol S says:

This is so cute Taunya and that little girl is going to be wowed by it! You are so kind to take so much trouble for the people you care about!
    Hugs
    Carol x

Awwww – she’s going to love this rainbow bag. I know I do!

The rainbow is full of happiness, Taunya! What a wonderful way to decorate a gift bag. When I receive bags like this, I think of them as a gift themselves (and I save them too, LOL!) :)

You are so sweet! She is going to love this darling bag! Be sure to get a photo of her with it!!!

This is as cute as they come! What a sweet and adorable gift bag and will be love by however receives this. I think the bag would be gift enough…just too darn cute!

This is adorable!!! Perfect for any little girl. I’m sure she’ll love the fact that her name is on it. Such a special touch!

Love this rainbow die! Darling gift bag! The pastel colors look fabulous!
    Debbie

Oh my, sweet friend…I’ve fallen behind in commenting, but NOT in gazing and admiring! Time to add words to the oohs and ahhs! Your rainbow bag to match the Rainbow pony..only utterly and splendidly adorable! It’s a gift in and of itself! Perhaps new pony Dash will have a ‘new stable’ to relax in! Love it…as will your little girl!