Happy Birthday – watercolored

While I was playing I created another background with the Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor pad using the technique talked about here – I used the piece  I created to die cut the word happy and make this card:

HBblueombre

I love how the inkpad made a perfect ombre background for me!!

I used the Happy cutaway from Winnie & Walter and I used a small amount of adhesive to adhere the happy and then I added a couple of mini staples to it!! Using a speckle stamp for SU! I added some color around the word!! And the word ‘Birthday’ came from the Winnie & Walter set Sugar Rush. A fun, fast, easy card!!!

I am linking up this card to the following challenges:

CASologyWeek 143: Ombre

Week 143 - Ombre

Winnie & Walter blog – Join in To Win!

And

Creative Card Crew #85 Sentiment

And

Addicted to StampsChallenge #141: Anything Goes

So excited to share this card with you – Thanks!!

Have a Beautiful day!!!

16 thoughts on “Happy Birthday – watercolored

Oh, you’ve had a fun day in your craftroom! I love your ombre technique! The speckles look like ink splatters, so trendy! Gorgeous card!

Wow! You are on a roll, Taunya! Great card. Love that ombre look.

Love Thais!!! You have definitely inspired me to give this a try! Thanks for sharing, dear friend!

Fabulous card, and I just love your ombre die cut. You are very brave to try all that spatter. It looks great, but I am too much of a control freak to ever allow myself to go nuts like that. You are my hero for trying it.

Carol S says:

That ombré effect I’d gorgeous Taunya and it makes for a fabulous CAS card.
    Hugs
    Carol x

Barb Ghig says:

Beautiful ombre effect and I love how you added the splatters! Very pretty card, Taunya! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

WOWZERS!!!! I am in love with this card. But I have to know how you got your staples so far into the card.? Is there a special tool for this that i don’t know about?!?
    hugs, :)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Creative take on the ombre challenge. Love this CAS design.

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Your card is wonderful! LoVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Blue is my favorite color.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Yvonne says:

Lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew
    Hugs, Yvonne

Taunya, I love your ombre happy. It makes me happy. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

This ombre effect is so pretty. I LOVE the blues. Thank you for sharing!!

Kylie says:

Gorgeous ombre effect. Great design!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Don’t you love it when one card can enter so many different challenges!! Love the ombre look, especially in the soft blue colour and the speckle effect is the perfect embellishment. CAS perfection and I’m so excited to see you at ATSM this week!

Fabulous card Taunya…love your wonderful happy using that Kalidecolor ink pad. So amazing. And again you have an incredible background!

Love the ombre looks! The speckles behind the fab word looks amazing!!
    Always a pleasure to see your work!
    Debbie