Springtime Bouquet

If you are looking for my DoubleClick Skittles post it is here!

I made two cards last night for some challenges!

My first one turned out like this:

tuliptrioadj

I used this stamp set called Simply Spring from Stampin’ Up!

simplyspring

I am linking up this card to these challenges:

AAA CardsGame # 37 – It’s Springtime

Game37

Curtain Call Challenge – April 15 Bouquet

bouquet

Great ImpressionsEggstra Special could work for Easter or Spring

And Pile It on Challenge  – #65 April Showers bring May Flowers

My second card will be featured in a third post of the day, shortly!!

Thanks for looking and I hope you are having a SUNNY day!!

16 thoughts on “Springtime Bouquet

Pure sweetness! I love the soft colors you used. hugs, :)

Well, you’ve been a very busy bee! Lovely tulips! Such a wonderful spring card! Enjoy your weekend!

Sweet and simple card. This is a perfect design to mass-produce in different colored tulips!

Good luck on your challenges – hope you win some fun stuff that you ‘need’ badly!!! Lol…Again, your card is just adorable – love the pretty, soft flowers, and I’m so yearning for spring! They ‘almost’ make me think it’s here!!!

Lovely Spring card! Thanks for joining in at AAA

Pat (mspfd) says:

Sweet spring card with soft colors and crisp design.

Jane says:

Love these stylish tulips and the beautiful simplicity of your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Your tulips are so sweet! Definitely feels like Spring is in the air :)

Taunia, these are so soft and serenely lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards, we are very glad that you are sharing your creativity with us!!!

How lovely. I like how you used muted colors in the tulips. I always tend to “over color” my stuff and don’t know how to use a light touch. It bugs me because I really like the look of it. You are rocking the challenges today!!

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers. LoVe your card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Taunya this isi such a pretty arrangement. Thank you for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

Tulips…I love tulips, and the only thing better than seeing one, is seeing the trio on your card! Soft, pretty, smile-making! Funny, we see few tulips here…must be the cool weather. Down the road, come July and August, the wild flowers, up in the mountains, will bloom…fields of gorgeousness in the valleys. Until then, your tulips will keep me happy!

So sweet…love your beautiful tulips, they are my favorite flower and you made them look so sweet. Fabulous card my sweet friend!

Such a beautiful card, Taunya! LOVE those fabulous tulips! Lovely CAS design, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Hi, Taunya! I just noticed that you are the lucky winner over at Great Impressions! Congratulations, my friend! Here’s the link: http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.ca/2015/05/may-challenge-celebrate-spring.html