DoubleClick Skittles – You’re the Best!

Welcome to the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! We are in week 2 of our current challenge! Just a few days left to join the fun!
Come Join in with us for challenge #20 over at DoubleClick!!

Dates: April 15, 2015 – April 28, 2015

Challenge: For a Teacher or Thank You!

Have you checked out all the Skittle Color choices? You can view them all HERE!

Here is the card I made for this post:

DCcrayonssig

Frosty Kisses, Citrus, and Clover Skittles by DoubleClick

Used Stampin’ Up! Crayon Kids stamp set and watercolored in those crayons!!

I hope you will come and join us for this challenge!!!

Rules:

Skittles are not required to enter this challenge

One entry per person
No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up
Visit and Comment on the Guest Designer post
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter

Prize winner will receive:

Winner will be announced: May 2, 2015

I would like to thank Abusybee for having me as her Guest Designer for April – I HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! So thanks!!!

That is it for me for now – I will be making another post later today!!

I hope your day is glorious and full of sunshine!!!

17 thoughts on “DoubleClick Skittles – You’re the Best!

Great card idea! I love these little crayons! So fun and colorful!

What a cute card! I love the crayon stamp you used and how you angled the stamped panel! You did an awesome job as Guest Designer – I loved seeing your projects! The Skittles are such a nice touch on any card! I should use mine more often – lately I’ve been reaching for sequins, but I need to remember my Skittles so thank you for reminding me!

I hope you have a great weekend, Taunya! Thank you for all the kind comments on my blog – that was so nice of you to go back and look at all my cards you missed – you are definitely a sweetie!

Loving these adorable crayons AND that the stamps make them have a crayon effect. The Skittles are so fun sprinkled about. I can see this being the perfect teacher appreciation card.

Carol S says:

What a fun, bright and cheery card Taunya. Love the panel at that jaunty angle!
    Hugs
    Carol x

Your card is just too adorable! I love those Crayons. This is a great stamp to recognize teachers and mommies with. hugs, :)

Very fun card, Taunya! Bright colored crayons always remind me of my love for school when I was a kid. Wish I could have given my teachers a great thank you card like this!

Cuteness in measures of oodles! My goodness girl – you’ve been so busy! I do love those little Skittles! A friend of ours drives one of those teensy red electric cars, and we call it her ‘Skittle’! lol…. Hope you are well! Hugs…

Love your card, Taunya!! The crayons look so cute! Love the colorful skittles you used too!! I loved seeing all of your lovely creations over at the Doubleclick Skittles blog!! You did such a great job as guest designer! – Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

Pat (mspfd) says:

Super fun crayon image . Your card is adorable and will bring lots of smiles.

Darnell says:

I saw this on Carri’s blog and had to come and tell you how adorable it is, Taunya!! Congratulations on the Guest Design spot!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

What a bright and colorful card, so fun!

Mendi Yoshikawa says:

What a fun and happy card! Love crayon images and the way you watercolored them is so perfect! :)

Terri Burson says:

That card is cute as a button! Nice job! facebook.com/wavingmywand

Beth F says:

This is such a sweet card! I love those crayons and the skittles are the perfect addition.

D~DesignsByDragonfly says:

I loVe your sweet card. Your crayons are soo cute with the Skittles. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

You’re a top-notch GD…full of enthusiasm and creativity. These crayons are such fun, reminding me of the fat crayons my niece and nephew used to play with, when they had smaller hands. Scribble-fests all over the place…paper, tables, floor, walls *grin* Sweet card; sweet skittles; sweet YOU!

Love this card…so fun and as adorable as they get!