Colour Q Challenge & Seize the Birthday: Tall & Skinny – Post 2

I needed some Birthday cards today so I hustled into my office and following these 2 challenges I made 2 cards!!

One of them is featured here and the other one will be in my first Post for today!!

The challenges that I am linking up to are:

Seize the Birthday Challenge – Tall & Skinny Birthday Topping

seizethetoppings

and

ColourQ  Challenge # 287

cqc287

And This is the card I made for these challenges –

crayonboy2sig

I used the colors red, black, grey and white!! Used SU! set Crayon Kids and a misc birthday greeting! I made a mini banner piece with my Stampin’ Up Banner punch!! And then a mini stapler was used to attach it!! I watercolored, AGAIN – amazing, huh???

Thank you for coming by – I am working on getting to your blogs to visit if I have not already been there and caught up!!!

Have a happy day!!

20 thoughts on “Colour Q Challenge & Seize the Birthday: Tall & Skinny – Post 2

Great little birthday card! Really cute idea!

So cute! Love the crayon kid!

There’s that sweet Lilly’s stick person again! Love your card, Taunya! I hope you’re a winner…good luck with the challenges!

jeni Allen says:

So fun!!! I love that little guy image! So happy!!

jerrie says:

I love the image you chose to use. Perfect for the challenge!!

How adorable is this image?! I could even see this as a cute Father’s Day card. Loving the color combo too. In fact, the layout I’ve been working on uses the same colors. :) Great minds think alike! LOL!

This is adorable. I really like the color combo you used. Your watercoloring came out really great too. FABULOUS design and take on the challenge!

Nancy Leppek says:

Okay, this one is cute too! If he den’s make you smile, nothing will! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday again!

Jo says:

This is great for kids and adults alike! such a fun card, Taunya :)

Carol S says:

Oh this is so cute Taunya – reminds me of the pictures that were stuck all over my fridge door when my kiddos were little. Love the little banner!
    Hugs
    Carol x

Pat (mspfd) says:

Super birthday card . Red, black and white is one of my favorite color combos. Cute image and perfect detailing.

Becca Cruger says:

These would be sure to bring birthday cheer to anyone! The card just makes me smile with it’s sketchy little guy!

Awww, this is adorable. For a moment, I thought it was hand drawn by a child. Very clever.

Darnell says:

I love both your tall and skinny cards, Taunya! I can’t imagine anyone looking at a kid’s drawing and not breaking out in a smile of happiness! So fun for a stamp idea!! And, of course, you can never go wrong with balloons!! Hugs, Darnell

This is just too darn cute! I love your fabulous tall and skinny card and your adorable image. So much fun my dear sweet friend. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week!

This is such a fun image! I love the height, this is sure to be a hit with the grandkids!

Oh Taunya, this is such a happy card! You can’t help but smile looking at it :)

I love it..Skinny cards! That Crayon kid stamp is beyond cute! But the topper of this card is the sequin “buttons”..genius! hugs, :)

Oh, for goodness sakes,Taunya…your Crayon Kid boy is charming! What a perfect image for tall and skinny! Cuteness….eeee…and you gave him sequin buttons! Marvelous special touch!